• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stuck Canopy

What you guys need is some pikey, 14yr old, Burberry-clad, hoodie-wearing ratboy with a coat hanger. He'd have had them sorted out in no time and it wouldn't have cost the taxpayer almost 200 large.

Mind you, they'd probably have to pay him $20 to "Watch out for your ride, mate? Y'know- just to make sure nothin 'appens to it, like" and even then, the Datalink equipment would have been ripped out and it'd be up on blocks.

A very nasty predicament to be in, particularly while sitting on an ejection seat. Lacking the press-on spirit as I do, I am always concerned that one system failure I know about might lead to others that I don't know about - yet. Presumably the ejection sequence starts with blowing the canopy off - I don't see anything in the canopy breaking line.

Just nuts for the fire rescue chaps though, to whom I will always doff my headset.

Latest Threads