• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stuart Hazell Goes Guilty

12 years old.

I don't know how he suggests that it was an accident. I just find it unacceptable to say to the court "I'll plead guilty, its just that I don't accept that any guilt actually attaches to me" which is what he appears to be saying. Doubtless he'll explain it to his fellow cons while he is serving his time.

12 years old.

I don't know how he suggests that it was an accident. I just find it unacceptable to say to the court "I'll plead guilty, its just that I don't accept that any guilt actually attaches to me" which is what he appears to be saying. Doubtless he'll explain it to his fellow cons while he is serving his time.
Hopefully the court will see it that way too, and the parole board, the scumbag will get his.

It's hard to see how, in this modern day of DNA testing and advanced questioning techniques, it took them this long to determine his guilt. Just look at him ffs - with a grid like his, how could he possibly be innocent?

deleted for the original posters request
More likely she was seriously sexually assaulted prior to her murder.

Maybe it caused severe internal injuries.

Mr Hazell must have some small hope he will see daylight outside a prison again then.

What a great country we are; this, some North Wales girl locked up for 5 x murder as she set a pram on fire killing a whole family, that bastard over in Machynlleth.

Cracking advert for the UK.

Accident?

Then why hide the body in the loft?

Dirty, paedo, spineless weasel.

When I finally make it to the top I'll be e-baying the rights to shoot people like this.

I've got to admire the bloke. I've never met anyone with SPACE in their loft to stick anything, let alone a corpse they want to hide. I think they should check his wall cavities - they're's probably a liquified April Jones / Maddie in them.

I can just see the search team stood in his front rooms saying -' Well, Winthrop would move out 3oo metres metres to the carriageway.....look left and see a prominent mosque......'

More likely she was seriously sexually assaulted prior to her murder.

Maybe it caused severe internal injuries.

Mr Hazell must have some small hope he will see daylight outside a prison again then.

What a great country we are; this, some North Wales girl locked up for 5 x murder as she set a pram on fire killing a whole family, that bastard over in Machynlleth.

Cracking advert for the UK.
Are you under the impression that the UK is the only country in the world which has child molesters or murderers for some reason?

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Are you under the impression that the UK is the only country in the world which has child molesters or murderers for some reason?
Boumer's case may have something to do with the memory sticks found around the house featuring pix of the girl naked and asleep and other pix of pre-pubescent girls in just their bithday suits.

Latest Threads