Stuart Hall's Sentence To Be Reviewd

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jul 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. Reminds me of the old joke where a Judge sentences an 80 year old man to 20 years.

'But I'm 80 years old....I'll never survive it.'

'Well just do the best you can then...' says the Judge.

Seriously, I doubt Hall will be leaving chokey other than in a box, with a bit of luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Someone's playing their Joker.............

• Like Like x 2
  4. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Lets hope Danny Nightingales Mrs is batting for him, he'll end up being hanged and dismembered at the Tower of London.

• Like Like x 4
  5. Talking of which.......................... is that thread due to be unlocked now that the trial is over bar the query on sentencing?

EDIT. Ha, just spotted the new one started yesterday.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thought he said that he'd settle for anything under 10 years..................

( Coat and hat en route )

• Like Like x 4
  7. Strange critter spent decades hosting It's A Knockout... hang him from a bouncy castle.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah great isn't it, now we have another thread repeating the same arguments the other 2 did before being warehoused, pathetic!

As for Stuart Hall he might have better luck if the BBC went into overdrive in support with post trial interviews with him as they clearly have done with Sally "Max Clifford" Nightingale.

Sent via Tapatalk HD

• Like Like x 3
  9. The Court of Public Outrage in action - again?

10. Poor bastard eh. He'd only sexually assaulted a 13 young girls over a protracted period. Why people get upset when he only got 15 months is unforgivable eh?.............

11. If he'd been give 30 months originally would you have wanted 60 months?

12. He should have got life for "It's a Knockout"