Stuart Hall Goes Guilty

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, May 2, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Breaking on Auntie via Twitter:

BBC Breaking News‏@BBCBreaking1m
    UK broadcaster Stuart Hall has pleaded guilty to 14 sex offences, including indecently assaulting 13 girls, the youngest of whom was nine
  2. DLT next...
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Bloody hell, never saw that coming! I doubt that given his age he will do prison time though.
  4. Course he will.
  5. Mr_Fingerz

I rather suspect that he will. You can't expect not to see the inside of a prison if you sexually assault a 9 year old. That said, he'll probably see out his time in an open nick.
  6. He admitted fiddling with a 9yr old,basteward,hope he suffers in prison.
  7. He used to make me laugh on It a Knock Out and his outrageous footie commentary.
    Will the others of that time start putting their hands up ( as in guilty not up anything else)?
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Sentencing is on 17/06.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I'd like to think he would, I really would however I'd be surprised if he does. He'll have Alzheimers by the time he comes up for sentencing (surprised he hasn't played that one already).

The Hunt For Britains Paedophiles Part 2 - YouTube

Excellent BBC documentary from early 2000's about the investigation and prosecution of a peadophile ring. The 84 year old who was convicted of raping umerous children 5/6/7 etc got off with a community order due to his age. The others, including the ring-leader got pathetically light sentences.

Don't watch if easily angered!

sorry, linked to part 2 however 1/3 easily found if your blood pressure can take it!
  10. Or not for very long anyway
  11. Mr_Fingerz

Times have changed and high profile cases such as his will result in exemplary sentences pour encourager les autres.
  12. Ah the Ernest Saunders Defence: don't knock it, you might need it one day.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. I’m struggling to believe it to be honest. I just can’t picture him being the type to take pleasure in young women being covered in copious amounts of sticky muck
  14. I bet he's not laughing hysterically now

Dirty Paedo, should pop his cloggs in clink