strught pull ar-15 'rate of fire'

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by JOE118118, Dec 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im thinking of getting an ar-15 stright pull (since we must be one of the few countries in world save from communist shitholes that doesnt trust its subjects to own sem auto centre fire rifles) but the whole point of these things is the ablity to fire rapidly...saw a few videos on you tube of shooters firing they ar-15 at bisley seems fast enough, spoke to one guy who shot the sa-80 cadet rifle he rackons stright pull is only marginally slower then a semi auto???? im not convinced
    since im going to pay out a shit load for this uk legal ar-15, how fast can you make them fire?

2. As fast as your funny short arms can work the bolt.

3. i ask this because these things are more of fun guns rather then target rifles ??

4. Having never had to win the firefight against a fox, rabbit or paper target, how fast do you need it to fire?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Fun Guns - That was the nickname of a female ocifer at RMAS ...Do you know her ?

6. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

as long as you pick a school full of fat kids you'll be okay. a shotgun might be easier for the skinny ones.

7. well, like i said i think these are more of fun guns ? and whole point of an ar-15 is rapid fire?, so can you do rapid fire with these uk lagal ones or is it, just waste of money ?? and just get a bolt action rifle

8. I'm conducting an experiment - Can you answer me this...Do you have Aspergers ?

• Like Like x 1

9. i wish could do some free love at the mo haha lol

10. i maby be lot of things but mental aint one of them lol

11. Look up 2threeup2threedown - likes going on about 'wings' so i'm sure he'll let you gain your 'brown wings' in his 'arris

12. no could do with pussy not a dirty mans arse thank you very much