ARRSE is supported by the advertisements on it, so if you use an adblocker please consider helping us by starting an Ad-Free subscription.

Struggling to decide between ..

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by fuzzhead, Jan 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im struggling to decide between the infantry and armoured corps .

Im looking at the mercians for infantry and queens royal lancers for armoured as they are recon and are fast paced etc

Im looking for one i have a good chance for a tour and Interesting.

I know these topics get on your nerves but ive been racking my brains for the past few weeks on the pros and cons for both .

2. Join the infantry if you want a tour, your training will be completed quicker.
    Find out what battalion is off on tour next and join them.

3. Ill be going harrogate if that changes anything

4. I also know people serving in 3 mercian and someone at sandhurst who will be joining the mercians The type I believe ill enjoy most is a regiment with recon aspects fast in travelling light and i dont want to be in the army to spend most of my career at barracks and never getting deployed

5. sorry boxxy my spell check kept telling me NOO .

6. I have been inside both the scimitar and the challenger and i could see myself doing something like that and preferred the look of the scimitar and the feel and it also seems that it would generate a great bond between the crew but as where pulling out of Afghanistan will there be as much need for tankies.

7. Thanks boxxy where abouts will i locate it

8. im looking but cant find it *points big ass gun at boxy now now ....

9. This is not the forum for I cannot decide between A or B posts. Do your research make a list and speak with your recruiter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.