Struggling to decide between ..

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by fuzzhead, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im struggling to decide between the infantry and armoured corps .

Im looking at the mercians for infantry and queens royal lancers for armoured as they are recon and are fast paced etc

Im looking for one i have a good chance for a tour and Interesting.

I know these topics get on your nerves but ive been racking my brains for the past few weeks on the pros and cons for both .
  2. Join the infantry if you want a tour, your training will be completed quicker.
    Find out what battalion is off on tour next and join them.
  3. Ill be going harrogate if that changes anything
  4. I also know people serving in 3 mercian and someone at sandhurst who will be joining the mercians The type I believe ill enjoy most is a regiment with recon aspects fast in travelling light and i dont want to be in the army to spend most of my career at barracks and never getting deployed
  5. sorry boxxy my spell check kept telling me NOO .
  6. I have been inside both the scimitar and the challenger and i could see myself doing something like that and preferred the look of the scimitar and the feel and it also seems that it would generate a great bond between the crew but as where pulling out of Afghanistan will there be as much need for tankies.
  7. Thanks boxxy where abouts will i locate it
  8. im looking but cant find it *points big ass gun at boxy now now ....
  9. This is not the forum for I cannot decide between A or B posts. Do your research make a list and speak with your recruiter.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.