Strongly worded condemnation of President Obama

C

cloudbuster

I'm frankly shocked. In this age of instant gratification and the demands of the populace to be force-fed an opinion - such as we receive from Emsav and Bwyan - you want us to go to the effort of clicking on a link and subsequently form an opinion of our own?

He's a nutter. You may have well as watched Abu Qatada tell us all what a good guy David Cameron is. You would know full well it's complete and utter bullshit. I want those 5 minutes of my life back!

I

Ishtar

He's a nutter. You may have well as watched Abu Qatada tell us all what a good guy David Cameron is. You would know full well it's complete and utter bullshit. I want those 5 minutes of my life back!
Why is it BS? didn't you even smile a tad at his final line! It is stuff of legends......

I'm frankly shocked. In this age of instant gratification and the demands of the populace to be force-fed an opinion - such as we receive from Emsav and Bwyan - you want us to go to the effort of clicking on a link and subsequently form an opinion of our own?
The moment I form an opinion on this, I'll be sure to let you have it. Until then, hang slack.

Of course, those all night poker tables for bedsit alkies won't play themselves. I'm working on it.

He certainly did. (Fail, that is.) ;-) :p Meanwhile the trainwreck of the Obummer Administration continues to roll...

Too much emphasis on black this that and the other. As long as the black brown white or yellow keep mentioning it then itll keep bieng an issue
He is a black preacher on a broadcast on a black NYC TV station speaking to a black audience. A;so explains why he was willing to use the "N word"

When Obama was elected there were rising expectations in the black community that have been crushed by the sad failure of Obama as a President. Even high ranking members of his party are deserting the sinking ship as they don't want to be sucked down with him when it sinks. Even President Clinton has been critical, probably to protect Hillary's chances in 2016.

D

Deleted 20555

I am reminded of this...

http://www.theonion.com/articles/report-you-live-in-an-embarrassing-country,34238/

WASHINGTON—According to a new report published Wednesday by the Pew Research Center, you live in a deeply embarrassing and barely functional country. “Our latest research and statistical analysis shows that you are currently the citizen of an objectively humiliating nation wreathed in a miasma of pettiness, sloth, rank stupidity, and failure,” the report read in part, adding that this—this goddamned disgrace of a culture and system of government, if that’s what you call whatever the hell this is—is where you live, where you are from, and where you will likely die. “Decline and dysfunction are currently the first things people across the world think of when they hear the name of your place of origin, and, by association, these are the first words that would come to mind when they think of you as well.” The report concluded that there isn’t a whole hell of a lot you can do about it either.

That made me laugh. However, what I saw from that was a couple of things

1. Black people in the US expected Obama to concentrate on them rather then the good of the country. (he has done neither)

2. Black people will always see themselves as victims.

That made me laugh. However, what I saw from that was a couple of things

1. Black people in the US expected Obama to concentrate on them rather then the good of the country. (he has done neither)

2. Black people will always see themselves as victims.
That for me was what was most shocking - the sense of entitlement (and disappointment) that he was expressing - like a kid unhappy about what he didn't get for Christmas. (The ending was funny too) ...

Latest Threads