Strong Stomach Required - Daily Telegraph 01 May

I saw that 2 days ago - it only had 250 000 views. Good on 'em for trying to brighten up their tour, but I fail to see why this is newsworthy.

Drivers_log said:
Richard_Hannay said:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/7660806/Lady-Gagas-Telephone-remade-by-US-soldiers-in-Afghanistan.html

OMFG!

Speechless.

I am waiting for the 3 PARA remake.

Boring knob.
Pot, kettle, you cnut

Fcuk me, I bet the disgusting fat-body in scene 1 (and others) has a deployment's worth of jelly donuts in his foot locker.

(Plenty like him in dark blue where salad and PT seems to be a quaint tradition indulged by but a few).

Oh, did I mention it was gayer than Liberace's poodle's pink ribbon?

Yawn. :pc: I've seen these guys already. I would think Her Madgesty, Madonna, would have had a better selection of songs from which to choose than Lady Gaga, but yoof must be served.

It's gay as a gay thing, but not particularly newsworthy? :?

Can't make my mind up, yes I can, they're better than Lady Gaga, but then again.....she has a bigger cock. Ahem, so they say.

So now they not only have the Taliban wanting to kill them, Simon Cowell's in on the act as well?

surely a large proportion of that is in breach of dont ask dont tell.

looks more like some rednecks in their garage...its to camp to be a joke they have actually planned it throught by the looks of it costumes and all...and worst of all maybe they think there good?

Only. In .America.