Stripy penis to be made of inked arm skin for transgender

Tiger cock!

Or, having looked at the article, starry tribal crappy looking cock!

Even so, good conversation starter. As is 'back when I had a vagina, all this was fields'.

JoeCivvie

ADC
RIP
So if the stripes go horizontally his cock will look thicker, if they're vertical it'll look longer, and if they are twisted it'll look like a barber's pole.

It's the surgeons who encourage these poor delusional fools that I feel real contempt for.

Maybe you ought to sit down with legs and broaden your horizons.

I asked my urologist to roll me a new one. No can do, unfortunately both my forearms have skin grafts.

The_Snail

ADC
RIP

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
Main-Penis.jpg

He started taking male hormones more than two years ago, quickly transforming him from a size eight girl into a muscular man with stubble.

snigger

Drivers_lag

On ROPS
On ROPs
It's the surgeons who encourage these poor delusional fools that I feel real contempt for.

I'm not sure that anyone actually encourages any kind of unnecessary surgery - if only because general anesthetic carries a significant risk along with the risk of complications - not to mention changing your mind.when it's too late. You don't just tip up and get your new tits, you know. You have to cut about in a dress for a fukcing long time. Couple of years, I think.

I'd not trade places with them.

He could have it marked like a depth gauge (short measured so he can lie, obviously).

Brings a new meaning to the term 'wänk tats'

I asked my urologist to roll me a new one. No can do, unfortunately both my forearms have skin grafts.

If there's any chance of a tissue match Dingerr I've enough spare around my waist to manage you a monster, FOC. Well 4 cans of Scrumpy Jack might be a nice gesture.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
TBH if my tatts looked that **** I'd hide them as well, though that seems a little extreme going for a sex change instead of a long sleeved shirt

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
So if the stripes go horizontally his cock will look thicker, if they're vertical it'll look longer, and if they are twisted it'll look like a barber's pole.
So its off to the tattoo parlour first thing tomorrow!

Operations of this nature aren't just the preserve of people going through a sex change process. Dinger mentioned it. A bloke I knew was given a new dick.

How it started off was that he had the unfortunate luck to have a relationship with a woman who left him with a wart on his member. A simple enough process to go and see a doctor and get something to sort it out you would think but he was so embarrassed by it that he never got the courage up to go and get it seen to.

The longer term outcome was that he ended up with what was described to me as a rather large cauliflower swinging off the end of his dick. I kid you not. In the pub, the toilet became a no go zone if he went in there because the effect of this thing meant that he had a tendency to spray it around a bit.

Eventually, he had to go and have it looked at. He was then urgently taken in for surgery and they basically got a potato reamer and dug the thing out of his dick. This left him with a large hole in it while they conducted various tests. It went on for months and he was in considerable pain. I was going for a beer with another mate and I arranged to go around his flat to pick him up.

When I got there, the dick guy was there and was coming with us. My mate had just finished work and said to give us ten minutes while he jumped in a quick bath. The dick bloke asked to use his toilet first to put some pain killing cream on his dick which he went and did.

When he came out of the toilet, my mate went in for his quick bath. He was only in the water for five minutes but when he went to climb out, he couldn't stand up because the bottoms of his feet had gone numb and he couldn't feel the ground to stand on it. It turned out that the dick bloke in applying copious amounts of this pain killing cream to his dick had dropped quite a bit of it on the bathroom floor. Enough so that when the other fellah unwittingly walked in his bathroom and undressed, he stood in it. It was strong stuff.

Eventually, matters got worse and the doctors had to remove his dick. The problem was that warts grow roots and they had failed to cut all the growth out. So the whole thing had to be removed. Behind his back, everybody started to call him stumpy.

It must have been about a year later when dick guy announced that he was getting a new one. The bloke was a storyteller and most people assumed that he was just perhaps dreaming of the good old days. The next thing everybody knew, he was back in hospital having reconstructive surgery. The doctors also asked the question to him that most blokes would like to express a choice on if the truth be known. How big! Apparently there is a degree of choice about these matters

Anyway, a few months later, dick guy was back down the pub with a new one. I don't know how big it was because I didn't want to know but I was told that it wasn't a small thing. I did see that a large area of his forearm now had a large scar on it where they had taken the skin to build the new appendage. The surgeons had delivered the goods! The next stage apparently was to get it into working mode. The conversation was how would that be achieved. Dick bloke said they could attached a pump of some description to make it enlarge itself and make the girls swoon!

We had visions of him pulling an unsuspecting girl and sitting in the back of the cab on the way home with his hand in his pocket furiously pumping a rubber ball to achieve the desired result! One would think the young lady would probably have to be informed that this was going to be a little unconventional! Who knows?

Anyway the upshot was that unfortunately, some of the original growth was still in his body and as such, he had a cancer. I mentioned earlier that the guy was a bit of a story teller and so nobody really knew what to believe but it was thought that he wouldn't make old bones.

He didn't either. He was found dead one morning by a neighbour. It wasn't the cancer that got him though. The poor chap had suffered a heart attack during the night and died. I went to his funeral. He was one of those blokes that could be a good laugh as long you didn't take anything at face value. In spite of his shortcomings though, the poor sod certainly went through it over the last four or five years of his life.

Last edited:

Latest Threads