Stripping in front of a webcam for a sexy lady...

Happened to one of my LCpls. Apparently he sent a bird from an adult website some naked pics, next thing he knows she (probably he and living in Nigeria) put them up as a slide show on youtube with the lads name and saying something like "<Lads name fcucks kids in Tidworth>.
Asked for a grand or so for them to take it down but he got hold of google and they removed it.
So good I made him tell all the lads on parade!

If they did that to me I'd want repeat fees every time it's shown. I still have an equity card somewhere.

How could you possibly imagine that a middle aged man, dancing naked and wobbling his flabby bits, in front of a small camera for the delectation of what he imagines to be a sexy young girl is any way funny. Especially when there is, in fact, 3 or 4 Lagos residents in a bar with a lap top, all taking the piss whilst they type words of encouragement.
Have a heart.

Police have issued a warning after men were targeted by a honey-trap in which they were encouraged to perform sex acts on film and then bribed.
They got money as well? What are they complaining about, the hermers.

Bribed,blackmailed....it's nearly the same, they both begin with b and end with a d.

Do they pay royalties? Or is it just a one off payment?

Not giving a fuck what other people think is real freedom!

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
One good reason never to show one's face on a webcam.

Twats. I put electric tape over the built in cameras in laptops, do you have any ide how easy it is for a hacker or site you interact with to turn them on? There you are watching your chat room bint inserting objects and they can be watching you doing ND's.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
They have yet to make a webcam big enough...

Twats. I put electric tape over the built in cameras in laptops, do you have any ide how easy it is for a hacker or site you interact with to turn them on? There you are watching your chat room bint inserting objects and they can be watching you doing ND's.
MacBook cameras have an "activity" light, as do Asus. Other brands may do the same now, but it certainly wasn't always the case

MacBook cameras have an "activity" light, as do Asus. Other brands may do the same now, but it certainly wasn't always the case
For what "activities" do the lights come on for? Not that mine would come on, just interested...

Way I see it, the obvious solution is to make the show so obscene that the potential legal consequences of releasing the footage outweigh the blackmail reward.

Yeah, ok. It bent my brain at uni doing IT when I left the army, but you sould have seen the stuff the kids were doing. Basic rule of thumb: If its programmed it can be re-programmed...........remotely. That means your little LED might never come on if a particular perv or gubbmint agency is watching you. To all intents and purposes with an exposed camera on a laptop, ipaddle or iphone you might just as well invite Bigeye into your house with his gear and a direct connection to every TV in the world.