Stripping in front of a webcam for a sexy lady...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by bigeye, May 17, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Happened to one of my LCpls. Apparently he sent a bird from an adult website some naked pics, next thing he knows she (probably he and living in Nigeria) put them up as a slide show on youtube with the lads name and saying something like "<Lads name fcucks kids in Tidworth>.
    Asked for a grand or so for them to take it down but he got hold of google and they removed it.
    So good I made him tell all the lads on parade!
    • Like Like x 4
  2. If they did that to me I'd want repeat fees every time it's shown. I still have an equity card somewhere.
    • Like Like x 3
  3. how funny
  4. How could you possibly imagine that a middle aged man, dancing naked and wobbling his flabby bits, in front of a small camera for the delectation of what he imagines to be a sexy young girl is any way funny. Especially when there is, in fact, 3 or 4 Lagos residents in a bar with a lap top, all taking the piss whilst they type words of encouragement.
    Have a heart.
  5. They got money as well? What are they complaining about, the hermers.
  6. Bribed,'s nearly the same, they both begin with b and end with a d.
  7. Do they pay royalties? Or is it just a one off payment?

Not giving a fuck what other people think is real freedom!
  8. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

One good reason never to show one's face on a webcam.
  9. Twats. I put electric tape over the built in cameras in laptops, do you have any ide how easy it is for a hacker or site you interact with to turn them on? There you are watching your chat room bint inserting objects and they can be watching you doing ND's.
    • Like Like x 1

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

They have yet to make a webcam big enough...
  11. MacBook cameras have an "activity" light, as do Asus. Other brands may do the same now, but it certainly wasn't always the case
  12. For what "activities" do the lights come on for? Not that mine would come on, just interested...