stripping and cleaning the sa80.

It's a secret on a need-to-know basis. If you need to know, someone will tell you.

Then someone will tell you something else.

Then they'll mod the weapon and not tell you that the cleaning regime has changed. Then you'll hand in your sparkly weapon and get into trouble, because it's not supposed to be sparkly.

putteesinmyhands said:
It's a secret on a need-to-know basis. If you need to know, someone will tell you.

Then someone will tell you something else.

Then they'll mod the weapon and not tell you that the cleaning regime has changed. Then you'll hand in your sparkly weapon and get into trouble, because it's not supposed to be sparkly.
So don't use vinegar!!!

Scorptin said:
I'm astounded by some of the requests that appear here! Obviously not a trained soldier then Darlo.
I am a trained soldier and no exactly how to do it but need to hand an essay in with the up to date details such as an aide memoir

G

Goku

darlo said:
Scorptin said:
I'm astounded by some of the requests that appear here! Obviously not a trained soldier then Darlo.
I am a trained soldier and no exactly how to do it but need to hand an essay in with the up to date details such as an aide memoir
You won’t be ready to write your essay until you learn how to spell :D

Goku said:
darlo said:
Scorptin said:
You won’t be ready to write your essay until you learn how to spell :D
Perhaps that's why Darlo is writing the essay.

darlo said:
Scorptin said:
Then go to your Traininng Wing then, I'm sure they can help! Then go to the shop and buy a dictionary and Thesaurus!

HI' I'M BARRY SCOTT AND THIS IS CILIT BANG BANG, I USE IT TO KEEP MY GAT UBER CLEAN, ITS FECKING GLEAMING..............blah blah blah

Scorptin said:
darlo said:
Scorptin said:
Then go to your Traininng Wing then, I'm sure they can help! Then go to the shop and buy a dictionary and Thesaurus!
fair one

What I forget to tell you was when you are stripping the rifle, make sure the rear butt plate is no more than 1 foot away from your face, then pull the rear TMH pin fully out and pull the TMH off as fast as you can. When you clean the barrel, make sure when you pull it through you use at least 5 of the little squares of flannelette as otherwise your barrel wont be clean.

Oracle said:
Don't forget to use sandpaper.
I take it there is no easy step by step guide then, like the bulling boots one that was posted? It is for phase one recruits so that they have the information after they leave basic training in their best book. The training wing is closed so I don't have the benefit of their library.

darlo said:
anybody have the right information for stripping and cleaning a rifle? Any information would be great. cheers
give your head a feckin shake fella :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated: :frustrated:

darlo said:
Oracle said:
Don't forget to use sandpaper.
I take it there is no easy step by step guide then, like the bulling boots one that was posted? It is for phase one recruits so that they have the information after they leave basic training in their best book. The training wing is closed so I don't have the benefit of their library.
Yes, its Friday...how mant Trg Wings do you know that are open Friday PM?????

Begs the question, exactly how long have you known about the requirement for this essay and when is it due? I suspect a case of leaving ot to the last minute, due in on Monday!

Do it your fcuckin' self you lazy b@stard! Fcuking get a grip and stop clogging up t'internet with shiite!

Darlo ,
Go to the guardroom and ask for the RSM's address march round to his house and explain the training wing is closed and ask him to show you how to do it ,I can assure you it is part of his job and he will appreciate your visit.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
haggler The NAAFI Bar 27
chocolate_frog The NAAFI Bar 1
SKJOLD The Intelligence Cell 8