Stripper Clip Loader Charger Spoons

WALT

War Hero
I think it is a total package value of $100 or less. But, as mentioned in another thread there is always the one knobber cuzzer who does not know the law and will report you and then it costs your $5000 in lawyers fee's to point out to them that they are wrong..................and they don't repay you the money it has cost you to prove they are employing retards.

So I, personally, don't send anything out of the US after coming close to that situation a few years ago.
Brownells must have good lawyers then. I bought a trigger assembly off them a few years back. No problems.

Wasn't there a plastic thing for loading mags from clips that fitted over the whole top of the mag ?

We never had them metal things.

Brownells must have good lawyers then. I bought a trigger assembly off them a few years back. No problems.
You can export what ever you want from the US to the UK so long as you get an export license and comply with ITAR regs , obviously Brownells do .

WALT

War Hero
You can export what ever you want from the US to the UK so long as you get an export license and comply with ITAR regs , obviously Brownells do .
Quite possibly. The package was labelled quite clearly as to what was inside.

Quite possibly. The package was labelled quite clearly as to what was inside.
UK orders are individually packed and Parcel Farce labelled in the US , then thrown out the door of a transport plane onto a runway at Heathrow ( I made that bit up ) , delivery time is 7-10 days , I`ve had stuff off them such as bolt carrier groups and AR15 uppers and lowers and theres usually a photocopy of Brownells FFL in the box.

Wasn't there a plastic thing for loading mags from clips that fitted over the whole top of the mag ?

We never had them metal things.
Yep

The metal ones came singly with a bandolier of M855 (or M193?) from memory,
67648AF2-9325-4CCD-A4DF-9E90051D97D3.jpeg

They will be ITAR registered for exporting their wares.

Yes.

There are ITAR registered export agents who will undertake the export for individuals,.........for a fee. I was asked to get some widgets a few years ago, worth around $500 here and about 1000 euros on that side of the pond. I enquired with an ITAR registered agent and they wanted to charge me $2K for the privilege of filling out the paperwork.

They will be ITAR registered for exporting their wares.

Yes.

There are ITAR registered export agents who will undertake the export for individuals,.........for a fee. I was asked to get some widgets a few years ago, worth around $500 here and about 1000 euros on that side of the pond. I enquired with an ITAR registered agent and they wanted to charge me $2K for the privilege of filling out the paperwork.
I doubt its that difficult , just time consuming learning it all , theres a few RFD`s in the UK who import relatively small quantities of small arms components .

Maybe a sideline business for a man of leisure such as yourself ? :)

I doubt its that difficult , just time consuming learning it all , theres a few RFD`s in the UK who import relatively small quantities of small arms components .

Maybe a sideline business for a man of leisure such as yourself ? :)

I have no doubt it is cheaper for regular customers, but I was a one off customer they wanted honestly wanted $2K...........I think there was some serious piss-taking in there too. Last time I did airfreight and import in this direction it cost me around $300 for the admin on a few grands worth of stuff, it cost more to have an approved crate made in the UK.

ugly

LE
You would have conducted business through the UK website, you can't buy from the US website unless you are on that side of the pond. The UK website is a front for handling correct paperwork and charging a mark up!

The only time I’ve seen them is in the top of Yank ammo boxes

You would have conducted business through the UK website, you can't buy from the US website unless you are on that side of the pond. The UK website is a front for handling correct paperwork and charging a mark up!
They certainly know how to mark up as well.

ugly

LE
OP by the way they are charger guides, spoons are the subject of a long running editorial in Private Eye.

They certainly know how to mark up as well.
Same with stuff coming this way..........Made in Europe = is sold as top quality, the salesmen do a quick sharp intake of breath and mutter things about being made in Europe makes it quality and expensive.

ugly

LE
Same with stuff coming this way..........Made in Europe = is sold as top quality, the salesmen do a quick sharp intake of breath and mutter things about being made in Europe makes it quality and expensive.
Ive often found it cheaper to buy Euro optics when stateside (pre ITAR) days as they charged less even on dollar for pound let alone using exchange rates.

Dave-uk

Swinger
I have 10 of them coming from a gun shop in the USA, i asked the proprietor about the customs and, he knows the law on exporting to the UK as he does it all the time, and has confirmed there is no issue sending them to me.

Latest Threads