Stripper Clip Loader Charger Spoons

Dave-uk

Swinger
Hi any kind soul have any 5.56 Stripper Clip Loader Charger Spoons i could purchase? struggling to find any in the UK. I have the stripper clips, just not the spoon guide. Like the ones pictured

Attachments

You dont seriously think anyone here would help themselves to MOD property do you ?

Chalkster69

Old-Salt
Ebay has a US version of one -

Ebay Linky

And another

They don't seem to have any problems selling "component parts"......

ugly

LE
Yeah: like he's going to break US Custom laws to send you an item that (if memory serves) is classed as a 'component part' under s57 Firearms Act 1968.
Nope its not a component part of a firearm, doesn't require licensing but strictly speaking they aren't readily available outside of the ARC. They do appear, google/ebay is your friend. If the sellers name is Stacker1 run a mile!

@ugly - obliged to you, chap: as I said, it's been a while since I needed to know.

. . . though I still stand by my comment about inviting a willing US citizen to send him a few through the mails.

Dave-uk

Swinger
Thanks for your input 40C !
Ebay USA sells them and ship to the UK, 4$ but $20 postage. I'll bite the bullets as too speak and buy 20 some of the lads at my rifle club will want some

ugly

LE
Ebay USA sells them and ship to the UK, 4$ but $20 postage. I'll bite the bullets as too speak and buy 20 some of the lads at my rifle club will want some
So your club needs to take 5.56 ball from chargers (assumes surplus) into issue type magazines!
Is your club planning to do a field firing exercise with a rolling replen?
Surely loading the boxed loose ball into the magazines by hand will be quick enough or do the targets at your club fire back?
What firearms are you using that you thing you will get through as many magazines as you can buy and still need a replen? Ffs most ranges close at dusk!

Chalkster69

Old-Salt
As per my post above, you can get them on Ebay UK for less than a tenner.....

Ebay 1

Ebay 2

Whys that 04C? you can buy the clips. and there may be a nice yank willing to help me out
No nice yank (like me) wants to potentially spend 10 years in a federal prison and/or pay a $500,000.00 fine, after an expensive legal case, by sending over a controlled item.

Yeah: like he's going to break US Custom laws to send you an item that (if memory serves) is classed as a 'component part' under s57 Firearms Act 1968.
ITAR regs apply at this end.

Hi any kind soul have any 5.56 Stripper Clip Loader Charger Spoons i could purchase? struggling to find any in the UK. I have the stripper clips, just not the spoon guide. Like the ones pictured
Bing bong, customer for @stacker1

No nice yank (like me) wants to potentially spend 10 years in a federal prison and/or pay a $500,000.00 fine, after an expensive legal case, by sending over a controlled item.
I think (dangerous I know) that items with a sale price of $99.00 or less are exempt.

I think (dangerous I know) that items with a sale price of $99.00 or less are exempt.
I think it is a total package value of $100 or less. But, as mentioned in another thread there is always the one knobber cuzzer who does not know the law and will report you and then it costs you $5000 in lawyers fee's to point out to them that they are wrong..................and they don't repay you the money it has cost you to prove they are employing retards.

So I, personally, don't send anything out of the US after coming close to that situation a few years ago.

Last edited:
As if I'm falling for the lazy RMPs trick of trying to track the latest stock that has gone missing.
What’s the latest stock that will go missing next week?

What’s the latest stock that will go missing next week?
All sorts of stock goes missing all the time. Its just that the Army doesn't pick up on the fact. I loved being on tour and marking receipts as discrepant, by the time Bicester or Donnington had replied back denying all responsibility, I had fucked off.
The Army is ******* blind, light bulbs used to be classed as valuable and attractive (possibly because it the 60s they were worth something) Gerber tools? No worries mate, just issue 500 of the consumables to a friendly JNCO in the QMs.

So I heard anyway.

Latest Threads