Strike While the Interest is Hot

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by Good CO, Jun 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Having just added a bit of limelight for the island to the front page and written a bit about the island as a welcome ( ), now would be a good time for a burst of energy to welcome newcomers and bring the rather quiet island back to life.

The island clearly needs to build a bit of momentum so please visit in the evenings, encourage others from chat and use it. Without people there, no people will go there - vicious circle, blah.

I'm still convinced that this has a lot to offer - their software is ever improving and now includes voice chat for example, and PCs are almost all fast enough to run the software these days. Get people to give it a try!
  2. I've just joined and have a really 'groovy' name - Med Jayaram. I intend to open a coffee shop where all the cool cats can chill out and enjoy their fav brew with cakes on the side.

Clearly there will be a second floor where other services can be offered but entry will be 'Invitation Only'.
  3. I ams truggling to do anything other than stand there and look gormless at the moment, I havent even found the fabled land of ARRSE yet.
  4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

5. Once your on SL, drop me a PM on here and let me know your in world name. I will then add you to the arrse island group.
  6. Weee I can fly...where is everyone else ?