Strike up the band, sing hallelujah

If there is a god, he works at Morrison’s, on a recent CTR with Mrs Emptyeye on Sunday in said store, boredom level 5 about to take over life, an eyes right in one of the aisles, and OMFG, it cant be, it is, nahhh, yes, it really is….

Condensed milk in a squeezable tube, angel food for those of us who remember it in 24hr rat packs..(and are old enough to enjoy it)

I won’t go into the inane drivel that followed when I tried to explain to Mrs Emptyeye about the memories of:

1. Biscuits ‘ard b’stards (originals)
2. Tubes of strawberry jam that used to accompany it.

Anyway, I had to buy and for the pleasure of all who can remember this here it is photographed in my kitchen, sad? yes I know…..

emptyeye said:
If there is a god, he works at Morrison’s, on a recent CTR with Mrs Emptyeye on Sunday in said store, boredom level 5 about to take over life, an eyes right in one of the aisles, and OMFG, it cant be, it is, nahhh, yes, it really is….

Condensed milk in a squeezable tube, angel food for those of us who remember it in 24hr rat packs..(and are old enough to enjoy it)

I won’t go into the inane drivel that followed when I tried to explain to Mrs Emptyeye about the memories of:

1. Biscuits ‘ard b’stards (originals)
2. Tubes of strawberry jam that used to accompany it.quote]

I forgot to add, what happened to the real Tiffin chocolate bars?

ok several thigns really
1 yes it is sad to photograph in kitchen
2 also sad to have 4 posts ON YOUR OWN THREAD IN A ROW!!!!!
3 WE DONT GIVE A SH*T
:):)

I give a sh1t - remembering "Dartmoor Cream Teas", ie Biscuits Ard Basturds, a squeeze of Jam, a squeeze of milk to top it off - mmmmmmmm

The other great thing about the jam tubes was putting them in a fire, and watching them shoot off into the distance rocket powered.

staaken said:
The other great thing about the jam tubes was putting them in a fire, and watching them shoot off into the distance rocket powered.
Oh, yes indeed!

Mrs Vasco loves condensed milk - I shal have to hie me to Morrisons.