Strictly off-topic: humour :D

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Goatman, Feb 25, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

well, it made me smile , a little... and I couldn't find the correct ARRSE forum, somewhat suprisingly since the Army has always managed to make me laugh through the pain...

http://www.davidmccandless.com/funny/goodle.htm

try also
    1)go to the legit Google site - www.google.com
    2) type in 'weapons of mass destruction"
    3) hit 'I'm feeling lucky'

--

2. msr

msr LE

3. 1)go to the Google site - www.google.com
    2) type in 'French Military victories'
    3) hit 'I'm feeling lucky'

4. BBC that is really funny - LOL and all that.

5. Goatman

Goatman LE Book Reviewer

yeah well sadly this is what I get when I ping that link:
    Internet Gateway Service

The page or file you have requested has content which is not allowed according to MoD Security Policy. This could be for a number of reasons - but for your guidance it may be because:

The site allows you to release information from MoD Networks without a User Sanctioned Release Mechanism.
    e.g.. www.hotmail.com, Lycos e-mail links, Yahoo e-mail links etc.

The site may contain offensive content.
    e.g. hate/sex/violence.
    IGS content blocking uses an Industry Standard package. If you believe the page that you are trying to view is being erroneously barred and wish that consideration be given to removing the URL from the blocked list, please click here and complete the form, selecting category H: Blocked web pages
    -------------------------------------

Back to the Old Gits corner of the public Library then...snivel,urgghh etc
    --

6. msr[/quote]

yeah well sadly this is what I get when I ping that link:
    Internet Gateway Service

Yeah, that what the MOD does to stop you wasting time at work

7. Just dont open this one of your office computer when you have females who can see your screen!

8. I have a male boss who I'd doubt would be too keen on me opening that in the office!

9. I have a male boss who I'd doubt would be too keen on me opening that in the office![/quote]

Why DB??? Is he GAY???? lol :roll:

10. Not unless the Japanese ladies he says he spends his time with at weekends are actually Japanese boys :? 8O but my company is very PC & to save his hide I'd be sent for an interview with the Human Resources director without coffee... :roll:

11. Well everyone has heard of those oriental he/shes DB - c/w norks and meat and two veg :roll:

12. yeah well sadly this is what I get when I ping that link:
    Internet Gateway Service

just do what i did, say that your email account is knackered and get someone else to log on so you can check your "emails"