Strictly Come Not So Sure

Watching Strictly makes me

• Perfectly normal, but best keep it to yourself

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruitier than a fruit bat in a bowl of fruit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Arrsers

Due to a complete lack of anything else to do I have found myself being forced to watch Strictly Come Dancing on BFBS on a Saturday night. Is this:

a. Acceptable due to the, admittedly small, chance of Rachel Stevens giving us an inadvertant flash of her clopper.

b. Unacceptable and I should find a rentboy to wack it up my hoop and call me Mary.

Secondly is it ok to admit to having a wafty crank over the old one off of the Kenco adverts?

Excluding John "twinkletoes" sergeant, there s plenty of eye candy for us ladiees, Austin Healey, Andrew Castle, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

W

wevers

mwl946 said:
Excluding John "twinkletoes" sergeant, there s plenty of eye candy for us ladiees, Austin Healey, Andrew Castle, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And of course don't forget Big Bad Bruce :eek: :eek: :eek:

codename1157 said:
Arrsers

Due to a complete lack of anything else to do I have found myself being forced to watch Strictly Come Dancing on BFBS on a Saturday night. Is this:

a. Acceptable due to the, admittedly small, chance of Rachel Stevens giving us an inadvertant flash of her clopper.

b. Unacceptable and I should find a rentboy to wack it up my hoop and call me Mary.

Secondly is it ok to admit to having a wafty crank over the old one off of the Kenco adverts?
Don Warrington?

mwl946 said:
No no no mwl that's just wrong!

BTW Codename - don't fib that you have nothing better to do, just admit that you love the show!! :wink:

Latest Threads