Strictly Come mincing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Lairdx, May 28, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My missus has just sat and watched this. I caught snippets in between playing with the dogs and posting rubbish on here. Is it just me or is it a very gay programme? Shoud this kind of thing be encouraged? It is on before 1900 so kids could watch it.

2. it is pretty pants, but it is people off the streets being given the chance to be professional dancers. Give them a chance

3. I understand your concerns, but on the other side they have something called Baby Hit Me One More Time, which can only encourage domestic violence.

I own several shiny shirts with very frilly Barry Manilow-style sleeves. This does not in any way stop me from being a rampant hetero tiger.

V!

4. I don't know about the gays, but it's "must-see TV" if you are 6yrs old. Apparently it's a hot topic of playground conversation, the moves, the outfits, it's a crime to miss it!

Or so I'm reliably informed by my daughter :roll:

5. J_D

J_D LE

Hey for 50K would you not do it?

6. Is that 50k for winning or just for turning up. Anya - you haven't seen me dance mate. I am a right good dancer. :lol:

7. J_D

J_D LE

Ok have the army got an eqv. to the matlow 2 step shuffle? If they have, Lairdx that don't count lol

8. Quite the contrary Anya my little wasps nest. When dancing I have been mistaken for an epileptic on amphetamine. It was my dancing (around a steel pole as it happens) which first attracted a rather drunk mrs lairdx and look at the mess she's in now.