Strictly come dancing

Fuck me, there is some outstanding bits of toned filth on show, I used to blow the back doors off a dancer a few years back but these lot raise the game.

I would smash Ms Bussell , Victoria Pendleton and all the Pro females are fucking lush

Anyone up for sequins and filth and who's hips would you shatter?

Fuck me, there is some outstanding bits of toned filth on show, I used to blow the back doors off a dancer a few years back but these lot raise the game.

I would smash Ms Bussell , Victoria Pendleton and all the Pro females are fucking lush

The bloke from Westlife.

so it's not for the artistic qualities and dancing skills you are watching it for then?

So own up - who was hoping for a prolonged session of Vicky Pendleton based self abuse but suprisingly found that Lisa Riley finished them off?

Well I'm undecided as yet.

No one could replace this bonny, bonny bandit.

I'm not gay, but I'd ride him just to say I made the widow twankey look behind her.

Moving on..
Yes you are,

Craig Revel Horwood would have to hold a gun to my head, mmmmmmm

Damn! Can't watch it and it's my fave show, purely for the filth. It'll be months before SSVC DVD arrives and even then, it's what you missed on Eastenders and Corry. Any pictures (apart from the ones I can google, of course) appreciated.

Now I'm not the one watching you understand, but while its on, what can you do?

Lisa Riley. too fuckin right son, sorry sun !!.

View attachment 90706
Right with you there marra, I'd smash her hips out. OK I'll wobble her arse a bit.

Well I'm undecided as yet.

No one could replace this bonny, bonny bandit.

Isn't his anorexic younger brother competing this year ?

Oh, and Danni Hermer.

297061.jpg

I'd drink from her "Beaker" 'til my tongue fell off.