Strictly come Dancing

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by PISX_STAINED_PANTS, Sep 12, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who is your favourite little strumpet amongst the pro dancers?

I will kick off with the gorgeous Natalie Lowe (the blonde Aussie)

2. Scott Maslen for me thanks.

(The bloody photo thingy isn't working).

3. slighty off topic but did you notice when they were interviewing billy connelly he was wearing a para reg tie (he was TA para and did his jumps so allowed) just thought it was good to see.

4. I didn't actually watch it, but can I ask a few questions here please?

1. Are you that henpecked that your missis' make you watch it?
    2. Do you watch it out of choice?
    3. Are you complete raving poofters?
    4. What did you think of the fire in Eastenders?

Hmm, rufty tufty soldiers eh?

5. I understand that Anne Widdecombe is taking part this year, bet she doesn't win

6. retired rufty tufty (well reme so not so)
    flicking through before going out, pressed mute and c'mon those women are a)fit as f**k and b) practically naked
    didn't see fire as it wasn't real, now if you could really burn those tw*ts!!!

7. I am sure the fat bearded whingeing cunt will be glad of your sycophantic validation

8. syc·o·phant (s k-f nt, s k-) n. A servile self-seeker who attempts to win favor by flattering influential people. sycophantic? i hardly think so it was a mooted point and the explanation in brackets was merely to inform in case poeple didn't know. so i am neither self seeking or trying to win favour, in short fuck off

9. Shush and post us a pic of you in tight trews and sequins!! With your chest out and your shirt open to your pubes!!

10. Has his wife written the sequel to her book about him getting dry bummed by his old man? I only ask because I want to find out if he got a reach-around, the first book didn't cover that.

11. Thus... watch women's springboard/platform diving. Yum!

I notice you cunts can't post a link, I've no idea what you're on about.

12. A bit dated, but at a Pia Zadora signing... that's a fair description of the zip front onepiece she was wearing!!!

Came around the line a couple of times. Sweet girl... like to put 'er in my pocket.

13. Good gawd... I gagged at the group shot header alone. That's what you're going on about?

14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

The mug shot of Ann Widdecombe makes her look like a bloke in drag.

Edited to add. Check out the picture of Alesha Dixon. Having a body like that must be a crime.