Strictly Ballroom

Discussion in 'Blue Jokes' started by MontyB, Sep 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A new village Bobby is cycling down Lovers Lane at mid-night when he notices several cars parked up with their lights off and their windows steamed up. He goes to the first car and taps on the passenger window. The window is opened by a rather flustered woman, the policeman notices a man adjusting his trousers. "What are you doing, this is a public place?" Said the Bobby. The woman replied. "It's not what it looks like officer, we have been to Ballroom Dancing lessons at the village hall tonight and on the way home we thought we would stop and practice the Quick Step." The Bobby replied. "I'm sorry I thought you were having sex."
    He then moved on to the next car and tapped on the passenger window. The window was opened by another surprised woman who was busy replacing her bra. "What are you two doing in there?" He asked. The male who was somewhat flustered replied. "We have been to Ballroom Dancing lessons at the village hall tonight, and on the way home we decided to practice the Tango once more as we are in a competition this Saturday."
    Again the Bobby replied. "Sorry to have disturbed you, I thought you were having sex in a public place."
    He then went to the third car and pulled the passenger door open. As the light came on he saw a woman sat astride a male in the drivers seat, her dress was pulled up over her hips and the driver was fondling her breasts.
    "Don't tell me," exclaimed the Bobby to the woman. "You have both been to the village hall tonight for Ballroom Dancing lessons, and on the way home you decided to do the Bossa Nova."
    No replied the woman. "We have been to the village pub for a drink, and on the way home I decided to do the Boss a favour!"