Strictly - Another night ruined

Mine watches all the murder/police/forensic programs. I hope she's not plotting the perfect crime! :eek:
Well if she gets a new knife set for the kitchen, count yourself lucky! At least they will be sharp. I suggest you tighten all the lids on everything in the fridge and buy her jewelry.

strictly-come-dancing-professional-oti-mabuse-1566893664.jpg

And on the rare occasion its on the telly while I'm in the room the Mrs thinks I'm doing her a favour by not objecting......
As I’ve coached a variety of sports for many years, it’s easy to spot poor technique, so glancing up from ‘Forged in fire’ and muttering “kicks and flicks could be sharper” while ØA is watching with her girlie friends amuses me…

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
IF0yE_copy.jpg

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Fact of life - some birds love Strictly.

I find it's a good time to get other stuff around the house.

What might put her off the idea of being so keen to watch it at your place is - constantly remarking on how fit the girls are, preferably whilst breathing heavily and drooling.

Although it doesn't really work. All I get now about half way through whilst I'm sat in the kitchen is, "BORIS - THE WELSH GIRL IS ON"

I then come scurrying through and pretend to not be that interested at all.

Anyone know her name, by the way?

Mrs Phantom is a dance teacher, and used to compete, her little brother was part of the British dance team.
Her mother also teaches dance.
We have ******* boxes full of bastard dance medals, cups and trophies.

We don't watch it
One of my daughters used to compete at national level... She hates it, her teachers hate it...

What might put her off the idea of being so keen to watch it at your place is - constantly remarking on how fit the girls are, preferably whilst breathing heavily and drooling.

Although it doesn't really work. All I get now about half way through whilst I'm sat in the kitchen is, "BORIS - THE WELSH GIRL IS ON"

Amy - err that's what MrsHogg says she's called! :)

Camm1

LE

Your Mrs or the Welsh bird?

I have a solidly established rule with my other half;

If she chooses to watch reality/celebrity/sob story/musical number shite, then I'll wander off to another room and watch something I'm interested in.

I've almost finished youtube...
...my answer to the bloody Aussie soaps, and the many British ones FFS..........

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
One of my daughters used to compete at national level... She hates it, her teachers hate it...

The show has led to an increase in people taking lessons though

wheel

LE
So your old bird invited you round because she wanted stuffing. But because you are a cabbage you did not get any hot bird with stuffing . Sounds like you have had your chips.

Admit it chaps, you all love Strictly Come Dancing, the Flagship programme for the BBC.

Especially now as its all over bar the shouting. What an absolute fcuking gush fest of wokey wokism this programme has been, literally rammed at us every Saturday night.

I'm afraid the ghey couple will win it instead of the annoyingly challenged of hearing bint off Eastenders.

And the winner is....

Oh fcuk it is still on, talk about fecking milking it.

Result in three, two, one...

ETA: Yes I do know where the remote is..

Old Stab

LE
Book Reviewer
At a friend's house and thegirls are watching it.

I've just made the comment..

"When that deaf girl is shagging and she comes,does she make a noise like Chewbacca "

Cue beer being snorted and the ladies being decidedly unimpressed.