Does anyone know the name of the bendy roll up stretcher used in theatre???
Prometheus is the bendy roll up one or there is the Talon which is similar to the UK ones but with foldable poles. Both are on Google images.
Used it in a variety of settings and found it to work, well
I've been to the factory but I'm not involved on sales or the company
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H3 Weapons, Equipment & Rations 7
CardinalSin Army Reserve 15
Ex_ex The NAAFI Bar 28

Similar threads

Latest Threads