Stretcher Barer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ex_ex, Mar 12, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I know it's from the News of the Screws :oops: but it made me laugh anyway:

2. Who on earth wrote that article?

She is a TA medic with a signals unit yet...

In Norfolk?

Is that a little known province of Iraq or Afghanistan by any chance? Where do these guys go for their weekends away?
  3. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

4. Nice tits but...
  5. and nobody noticed two fuckoff great field dressings where her nipples would normally be poking through her tshirt?

aaah, she quit after some of the other girls in the TA "made nasty remarks about me".
  6. i've certainly been with a lot lot worse though.
  7. We need more girls like her in the TA.
    Most of our bints are pig ugly and object to getting their tits out.
  8. It must be a hard news day at NOTW, no videos of us doing our job. I cant wait for the day I'm given NOTW journos to babysit in Iraq (or other), I will be showing them how much improved the rifle is, tw4ts.
  9. maybe its just me or did that dpm luk strangely town market civ copy stuff- da type da lil kids wer to fancy dress partys??

maybe it was the photo colours. she had the right belt
  10. The unit hse claims to have been with is in the same TAC as one of 36 sigs troops, shouldn't be too hard to find out the truth, either way her sleeves need sorting out !
  11. is this some kind of subversive recruitment campaign... ?

... are you gay? Were you focusing on her sleeves? I'm no lesbo, but I can't help but be impressed by her rack!
  12. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Just a nice safe bi-curious clamjouster with a leaning towards friendly spit braais and airtight.
  13. she must av been getting it just before that photo was taken, or she aint got a clue what an iron is
  14. ... ahhh you've seen my webpage then.

um. Nope. I know what team I bat for, thanks. What the feck are spit braais and airtight. Sorry I don't speak 'Cnut' - can someone with a cerebrum translate please.
  15. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

Still in denial I see.

Look Shrew, we're all friends in the NAAFI so please feel free to ask some of the more sensible members like RT, Convoy, Do_Nut and myself if we can assist you in your quest to lose these hang-ups you have in declaring your true self to the world at large.

We quite understand that there are some here who might give you a hard time about your tribadistic tendencies, but they are perfecly normal and we as an experienced support group would encourage you to let your fantasy run wild.

We'll even bring our own cameras - can't say fairer than that eh ?