Stretched ears in the regular army

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by cybertronik, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm finding mixed answers online about this. I had my ears stretched when I was young. I now have about 4mm holes in my ears.

Will this cause me a problem with recruitment?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

2. My ex's cousin joined up mid 2012, and he was the same. Had to have a minor op to sew them back up and get rid of the hole, or he wasn't allowed in.

Could be different now etc, ask a recruiter.

3. Suppose it gives an opportunity for mischief to your oppos...... Could bungie cord you ear to ear round a tree..

Best ask a recruiter though.

Sent via Heliograph from the Jebel Birkenhead

• Like Like x 1
  4. You'll need them closed up or you'll sink when you do the Military Swimming Test.

Taxi....

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk 2

• Like Like x 1
  5. Gonna pop in tomorrow and ask

6. I never understood the strange fashion with stretched ears, I see the people with it and think they're complete freaks. Why would anyone in their right mind want to have big loopy holes in their ears? It's not exactly cool.

It might be handy to hang your car keys in or carry the shopping home, but you'll still look like a complete twat.

[​IMG]

Fakin straightedge emo cnuts

7. Looking at the snap DC, the ears aren't exactly the first thing that jumps out at me!!

8. Hehehee. Yeah. Things we do when we are young eh?

9. Couple of lads I know have flesh tunnels and stretching - they have flesh coloured plugs and have no dramas. However joining up might have different rules.

10. hes burnt his fray bentos as well, chef walt!

11. No.

12. Padlock through it then run off with the key?

13. just realised he can have the longest sideburns ever, jammy git.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hahahaa.

I read about a guy who super glued his shut and passed the entire recruitment doing it. Dunno how he got on once he was accepted tho

15. Cut them off?

Well I think its just as daft as having them stretched in the first place! A drawback may occur when you eventually need specs....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.