Stressed out Soldiers 11/05/09

Discussion in 'US' started by Pararegtom, May 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

After todays events, Soldier kills, Five colleagues and 2 injured . makes you wonder about the mentality,of some of these Soldiers. I have not worked with the yanks for over tens years and they where very Gun Ho and many thought it was all a game with guns and movie soundtracks and invincible firepower pitiful.
    what a waste of life todays events are.

2. Fu@koff one bloke lost it end of story. Nothing new there..... :x

3. Pararegtom

Not the Point Viking, how many non American coalition troops, have lost the plot, and killed there mates? 4 suicides and a couple of ND,s resulting in death so far I believe. Just wondering if it,s a blaze of glory attitude.

4. Viking - you've never served have you? I don't suppose that you have the first idea what happened in this incident?

Why all the macho, testosterone-fuelled comments when you've not even passed day-one-minute-one-being-shouted-at-and-fucked-around-from-pillar-to-post-till-you're-hanging-out?

I'll wager that you're a scrawney,geeky, plukey little turd with halitosis, BO and a propensity for splorting in your skiddies when you frottage old ladies on the bus. Were you bullied at school? Or did Uncle frank touch you in the naughties when you were 17?

5. Mate no-one knows the circumstances, so why speculate on a matter that doesn't involve our forces. I'm sure there is many occasions when a member/members of a countries forces has been killed by a collegue, accidental or not its nothing new.

6. Fu@kyou old boy go take your medication, I think your previous dose has ran out you irratic fiend.

Para-reg is trying to start an already stupid conspiracy up of the yanks so called mental lapses, when in truth, its just a bloke who lost it.... so fu@k you.

7. [​IMG]

8. Slow down tiger and quit your gobbing off - you've the temper of the average chav, the experience of a 12 year old cub scout, the testosterone levels of a pissedoff male gorilla couled with the intellect of a worm and a touch of autism chucked in for good measure, I suspect.

Why not get off mummy's computer and wibble off to this site: Anger Management - it'll tire you out and calm you down.

9. So out of 1,106,753 Uniformed US Army Personnel total* and of the 140,000 in Iraq you've deduced this as a trend?

http://siadapp.dmdc.osd.mil/personnel/MILITARY/history/hst0812.pdf

10. Pararegtom

Para-reg is trying to start an already stupid conspiracy up of the yanks so called mental lapses Are you having a mental Lapse Viking?
    I just asked the question

11. Anger managment is where you belong. It was the most ridiculous post I've ever read. What did he expect everyone to come on and agree the yanks are all gun ho. No-one on here has any idea of what happened and why this guy lost it so why speculate!!! T0ssers.

Spaz and Tatty you have both a vendetta against me, so I don't give a dam what you two say, its always the same b0llocks. You thinks its all well and good trying to shout over people on the net when someone has an opinion, so carry on with your sad lives.

12. Just had an interesting PM from Viking - suggesting that I am a cnut!!

And I wouldn't dispute that for a minute!!

13. And you a man of the cloth as well,make him say ten fecks for his sins :D

14. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Not really. He stated what had happened, talked of his experiences, but wasn't disrespectful or anything.

Yes, we don't know the circumstances, but the fact that it happened makes you wonder if the bloke had some underlying mental issues (no disrespect intended); an incident like this is very rare given the circumstances, so questions are asked when it does happen.

If that makes sense?

15. I don't have a vendetta - i just disagree with some of your posts and your attitude in general - in the same way that most pubescent teenagers pissme off.