Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by warlock, Oct 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. I am new to the forum and am looking for contact details.

    I work in the field of pyschological stress and for the last couple of years the media has constantly reported that serving and ex-military personnel have, quite understandably, a major problem in this area.

    I have tried a number of times to get in touch with a number of sources offering to help. I am prepared to work in the UK or on the ground anywhere in the world.

    I am prepared to work for any of the services, a charity, or who ever to fill the need.

    Does anyone have any contact details, as to press, all my enquiries have drawn a blank?
  2. Try here: Combat Stress
  3. as some one who has PTSD i have found that the only organization that helps ex service members is a charity called COMBAT STRESS,they can be found at WWW,COMBAT STRESS.CO.UK .....
  4. Thnks for your help

  5. PM me, I can talk about stress both in and out of the Army