Stress

I am new to the forum and am looking for contact details.

I work in the field of pyschological stress and for the last couple of years the media has constantly reported that serving and ex-military personnel have, quite understandably, a major problem in this area.

I have tried a number of times to get in touch with a number of sources offering to help. I am prepared to work in the UK or on the ground anywhere in the world.

I am prepared to work for any of the services, a charity, or who ever to fill the need.

Does anyone have any contact details, as to press, all my enquiries have drawn a blank?

Thewarlock1 @ hotmail.co.uk

warlock said:
I am new to the forum and am looking for contact details.

I work in the field of pyschological stress and for the last couple of years the media has constantly reported that serving and ex-military personnel have, quite understandably, a major problem in this area.

I have tried a number of times to get in touch with a number of sources offering to help. I am prepared to work in the UK or on the ground anywhere in the world.

I am prepared to work for any of the services, a charity, or who ever to fill the need.

Does anyone have any contact details, as to press, all my enquiries have drawn a blank?

Thewarlock1@hotmail.co.uk
Try here: Combat Stress