• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Stress

I am new to the forum and am looking for contact details.

I work in the field of pyschological stress and for the last couple of years the media has constantly reported that serving and ex-military personnel have, quite understandably, a major problem in this area.

I have tried a number of times to get in touch with a number of sources offering to help. I am prepared to work in the UK or on the ground anywhere in the world.

I am prepared to work for any of the services, a charity, or who ever to fill the need.

Does anyone have any contact details, as to press, all my enquiries have drawn a blank?

Thewarlock1 @ hotmail.co.uk

warlock said:
I am new to the forum and am looking for contact details.

I work in the field of pyschological stress and for the last couple of years the media has constantly reported that serving and ex-military personnel have, quite understandably, a major problem in this area.

I have tried a number of times to get in touch with a number of sources offering to help. I am prepared to work in the UK or on the ground anywhere in the world.

I am prepared to work for any of the services, a charity, or who ever to fill the need.

Does anyone have any contact details, as to press, all my enquiries have drawn a blank?

Thewarlock1@hotmail.co.uk
Try here: Combat Stress

Latest Threads