Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by OldRedCap, Oct 29, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have posted this here outside the various PTSD threads because her version of workplace stress in no way equates to what is found in service life.
    Despite that, she does drawn some interesting scenario, It may be that discussion of these outside the undestandable cut and thrust of OTSD threads is instructive.
  2. stress is a necessary evil in any workplace.

no stress = no need to get out of the pit in the morning to go to work to earn beartokens!

it is the individuals inability to cope with increasing stress that causes the problem.

I teach my lot to be selfish - if youre in work early, dont sit at the desk and answer the phone. If its lunch time - get out of the building, and if its home time ferk off home unless its urgent or life threatening!

this thread is a good find ORC!
  3. please keep talking. I think I'm suffering from it, e.g. have to force myself out for a lunch time break, I work late if I can. Although missed a TA weekend this w/e on the pretext of doing civvy work, which the mrs argued against - thinks I'm (/am) gonna be ill if I keep up my work rate.