"Stress fracture" medical delay

I've received a letter telling me my medical clearance has been delayed (done briefing, not done main board) due to a history of a stress fracture. They require copies of x ray reports and confirmation that I can be active without being in pain, as well as hospital reports.

They didn't specify what the fracture was though. I think it is probably my broken nose that happened last June, but that was extremely minor and required no treatment, I just waited for it to be OK and it is absolutely fine.

So I am pretty sure I know how to get hospital records (from the hospital...), but how to I confirm "My current level of activity and confirmation that it is/is not pain free"? I mean the fact that I did briefing OK should be testament to this.

Stress fracture of the NOSE!?? You have GOT to be ******* kidding me!!!

How did you do that? How in the name of Allah's left bollock do you get a stress fracture of the nose??? Did you have a REALLY bad cold or was it hay fever?

I think I just coughed a lung out laughing.

Benno1, you wouldn't, per chance, have had pains in your shins in the past when you mentioned to the quack? Something us mere mortals call Shin Splints?

I think I thought that I had shin splints at one point but I didn't go to a doctor about it. The reason I ask is because the only time I have ever broken a bone was when I broke my nose, so I have no idea what they are talking about. Never been to hospital for anything except that.