Streets of No Shame

Shocking or Sexy?

What a load of crap, the local planners have been pushing cafe culture in Cardiff City Centre for years so this is realy a home goal, almost every boozer has seats outside on the pavement

The gusset looks suspiciously full.

Ain't that good can't see the sh1t running down her leg

Cardiff is one of the worst cities for binge brinking.
No it's not. It's actually good for binge drinking.
Many a weekend of mine has gone by in a hazy fog of drink fueled excess.
It's fucking grand I tells thee. :D

Miner said:
Nothin like a Chicken Curry on the bone in Caroline Street, perfect pukeing fuel after a good old binge

Mr_Deputy said:
Miner said:
is it an easy lay town then?
I'd be thinking "if I get lucky I may get back to her pit for a quicky"...in this case it may well be literally a pit of course.
It definately is if you're in town on Rugby International day.
The swamp donkeys from the valleys all come down, bacardi'd up to their eyeballs.
Actually they come down every weekend for a bit of culture. You know, see the amazing electric lights & horseless carriages.

Cardiff - as we re-discovered not very much to our surprise during the ERC weekend recently - is a fantastic run ashore. The valley girls come flooding into town on a saturday around happy hour and after that "all bets are off".

The ladies of Cardiff are best summarized by Ness "I want a couple of pints of red wine, a kebab and a fight down Westgate Street". If you are into extreme fat-birding, then cardiff is calling "Come!".

tropper66 said:
Miner said:
Nothin like a Chicken Curry on the bone in Caroline Street, perfect pukeing fuel after a good old binge
Chicken Curry off the floor more like!

Skid row curries rock!

tropper66 said:
Miner said:
"Chicken curry off the floor" more like.

Mr_Deputy said:
Well I hope Cardiff City Council see some sense when they see this picture. Take some real positive action about the message that photo gives about Cardiff. A picture, after all, is worth a thousand words.

If I were them I'd use it for the next 'Visit Cardiff' propaganda campaign. I'm checking train ticket prices as soon as I finish writing this and having one more good look at that heaven-sent photo. Come on Cardiff!!
If you want to do a proper job come to Cardiff on the next rugby international, you will be amazed

tropper66 said:
Mr_Deputy said:
Well I hope Cardiff City Council see some sense when they see this picture. Take some real positive action about the message that photo gives about Cardiff. A picture, after all, is worth a thousand words.

If I were them I'd use it for the next 'Visit Cardiff' propaganda campaign. I'm checking train ticket prices as soon as I finish writing this and having one more good look at that heaven-sent photo. Come on Cardiff!!
If you want to do a proper job come to Cardiff on the next rugby international, you will be amazed

When's the nnext one :p

dragknuckle said:
tropper66 said:
Mr_Deputy said:

When's the nnext one :p
8th November Allblacks should be a cracker