Streets of No Shame

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by HarryPalmer, Oct 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Attached Files:

2. Shocking or Sexy?

3. If so can i have her phobe number? :D

4. What a load of crap, the local planners have been pushing cafe culture in Cardiff City Centre for years so this is realy a home goal, almost every boozer has seats outside on the pavement

5. The gusset looks suspiciously full.

6. Ain't that good can't see the sh1t running down her leg

7. No it's not. It's actually good for binge drinking.
    Many a weekend of mine has gone by in a hazy fog of drink fueled excess.
    It's fucking grand I tells thee. :D

8. Nothin like a Chicken Curry on the bone in Caroline Street, perfect pukeing fuel after a good old binge

9. It definately is if you're in town on Rugby International day.
    The swamp donkeys from the valleys all come down, bacardi'd up to their eyeballs.
    Actually they come down every weekend for a bit of culture. You know, see the amazing electric lights & horseless carriages.

10. Cardiff - as we re-discovered not very much to our surprise during the ERC weekend recently - is a fantastic run ashore. The valley girls come flooding into town on a saturday around happy hour and after that "all bets are off".

The ladies of Cardiff are best summarized by Ness "I want a couple of pints of red wine, a kebab and a fight down Westgate Street". If you are into extreme fat-birding, then cardiff is calling "Come!".

11. Chicken Curry off the floor more like!

Skid row curries rock!

12. You pay extra for that service! :wink:

13. "Chicken curry off the floor" more like.

14. Anyone else "Cracked One off" over it yet?

Or just me then? :oops:

15. If you want to do a proper job come to Cardiff on the next rugby international, you will be amazed