Street Wino Smell Explained ...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Excognito, Feb 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Sexy monkeys wash with own urine
    Right. A couple of cans of Special Brew, a quick piss on my jumper and Watch Out Girls - The Lurve Machine is more attractive than ever. :twisted:

2. You can achieve the same effect with Lynx.

3. Lynx certainly does smell as if a family of meerkats has had a simultaneous "number one" accident into high absorbency trouserings...

4. Surely I'd just smell of cat piss then? Also the little buggers scratch more than a can of SB and are harder to come by.

I think he probably would piss all over me, though.

[​IMG]

5. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Lynx smells of Council Estate. Piss smells of 'too rich to care'. Try it. It works.

6. I think Gazelle is a better choice!

7. As opposed to the Capuchin monks who just collect skulls and bones to decorate the place?

Think I'd rather the piss TBH.

8. Each to his own. I once had bint who asked me if she could piss on me cock. In return I could piss in her mouth. Seemed a fair deal at the time. Not something I would make a habit of though.

9. But I've never actually seen street winos mating.....thankfully.

10. They must do it though - the population numbers seem to be expanding so they must be.

Are Chavs the street wino equivalent of squab perhaps?

11. You could be right Steven. There is evidence. Bozo wino + baglady = Vivienne Westwood

12. Well. I always knew that Street drunks pished themselves regularly, and occasion curled on out in their strides due to their inebriation. but smelling of wee never attracted any gorgeous babes to me when I used to stagger out of the NAAFI bar after a belly full, and pishing myself after missing the urinals....

Now at may age now... 60 something, the niff of stale wee, Neutradol Air freshen, Vick Rub, Detol, unwahsed socks, undwashed undercrackers might just do in place of the usual bottle of 'Brut' aftershave I swamp myself with to lower the tone of the stench..... Matron is threatening me with a regimental bath out in back yard if i don't wash more often....

Some friends of the streets.......

Attached Files: