street fighting in uniform ..

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by 3_Peco_Seconds_GO, Jun 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If a TA guy was to get involved in a street fight while in uniform but off duty what would happen to him ?

2. he'd lose

3. He would most probably get filled in.

4. Dunno, depends how hard he is and what the opposition is really.

5. Did you say TA?

Answer....... He'd get filled in.

6. msr

msr LE

Nothing. You are not subject to military law whilst not signed in.

That said, you might be subject to AGAI action for bringing the army into disrepute.

msr

7. Ha, the first 4 sarky posts all rapid fired in at the same time. Watch and shoot.

8. Fantastic, five answers, all timed 9.50pm, all saying roughly the same. Were like a bunch of synchronised women on their period.

9. msr, you're being too kind, give in to the calling, let rip at the stupid question. :twisted:

10. well said, now do one..................

11. Nah, I think of it as keyboard Tourettes Syndrome. I read the OP and couldn't stop myself taking the rip.

12. A 'street fight'? is this apposed to all the organised bouts you regularly see members of the territorials involved in whilst in uniform or had he stumbled into an episode of ultimate force?

13. Would the same thing happen if the uniformed, off duty TA bloke was involved in a cage fight or pub brawl?

14. Which TA unit?

15. yea he'd still lose cage r not