Strangest Thing You Saw Today

Today in the quacks, I saw a man, in men's clothing, wearing high heels, and what looked like a bra under his jumper but could of been small tits....but this WAS a man! Weird sight I tell you.

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
I walked into the Docs today for my assessment and theres this wierdo staring at me. Couldnt take his eyes off of me. Then I noticed he had a semi on.

I'd of done the bastard, but my Manolo's were killing me.

I have just seen my secretary working...not doing her nails, or on the phone, or making a wee cup of tea...but actually working...and working on the stuff that I actually gave her...

...it won't last

Weirdest thing I saw yesterday was a documentry about the brain dead. pretty weird seeing someone else's brain, even if it is on telly.
well, I thought so

Today in the quacks, I saw a man, in men's clothing, wearing high heels, and what looked like a bra under his jumper but could of been small tits....but this WAS a man! Weird sight I tell you.
What have I told you about stalking me? Just stop it you child. It's not big or clever, and just because your mates do it doesn't mean you have to.

I recently saw two cones having time off from the diversion on the M6 motorway.

I seen plod actually on the beat and they weren't plastic ones either......beat that
yesterday i saw 100s of plastics ..the plod dont like em..there paid more.. and two real police ladys in rinding uniform with plumes..and lance, nice arrse too.. on the nags :D

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
And ARRSE's new version of the apostrophe.

just spoke to an 18 year old female Private soldier, just out of the factory, pregnant, getting married to soldier boyfriend whos whinging about the quarter shes been allocated and talking about probably having most of their meals in the PAYD canteen rather than cooking at home!

You weren't visiting a certain hospital just off Edge Lane in Liverpool were you? They have weekly clinics there where all sorts of transgender wanabees turn up, now that is a frightening reception area to walk through.

I have just seen my secretary working...not doing her nails, or on the phone, or making a wee cup of tea...but actually working...and working on the stuff that I actually gave her...

...it won't last
Your secretary makes tea with wee? You must have really annoyed her at sometime - or does she drink it herself?

Someone's house catching fire about 500m upwind. The red glow is hidden behind a tree, but it still looks quite festive. I can't smell flesh burning, so I assume the occupants escaped, like it matters.

You weren't visiting a certain hospital just off Edge Lane in Liverpool were you? They have weekly clinics there where all sorts of transgender wanabees turn up, now that is a frightening reception area to walk through.
Nobody say Broadgreen.

What goes on in Broadgreen, stays there.

By Dale aged 6

I can count to potato.

They've put it out now. Spoilsports.

On Friday I interviewed for a job an absolutley drop dead gorgeous Polish bird with the most fantastic figure, legs and norks you'll ever likely to see over a desk (unless you frequent some of Meridian's most fruity websites ;))

She smiled and everything, shame she was crap at her job (unfortunatley not ours :(). She was half Spanish so some semblance of humour was probably inherent on that side?