Strangest Thing You Saw Today

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by carlbcfc, Jul 13, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Today in the quacks, I saw a man, in men's clothing, wearing high heels, and what looked like a bra under his jumper but could of been small tits....but this WAS a man! Weird sight I tell you.

2. I saw a tramp begging on the street the other day.

3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I walked into the Docs today for my assessment and theres this wierdo staring at me. Couldnt take his eyes off of me. Then I noticed he had a semi on.

I'd of done the bastard, but my Manolo's were killing me.

4. I seen plod actually on the beat and they weren't plastic ones either......beat that

5. I have just seen my secretary working...not doing her nails, or on the phone, or making a wee cup of tea...but actually working...and working on the stuff that I actually gave her...

...it won't last

6. Weirdest thing I saw yesterday was a documentry about the brain dead. pretty weird seeing someone else's brain, even if it is on telly.
    well, I thought so

7. What have I told you about stalking me? Just stop it you child. It's not big or clever, and just because your mates do it doesn't mean you have to.

8. I recently saw two cones having time off from the diversion on the M6 motorway.

9. yesterday i saw 100s of plastics ..the plod dont like em..there paid more.. and two real police ladys in rinding uniform with plumes..and lance, nice arrse too.. on the nags :D

10. Sorry don't believe you...do you have photographic evidence?

M74 maybe....but not the M6

11. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

12. seaweed

seaweed LE Book Reviewer

And ARRSE's new version of the apostrophe.

13. Some Homophobe god bashing looney bin singing anti-gay songs - quite amusing.

14. just spoke to an 18 year old female Private soldier, just out of the factory, pregnant, getting married to soldier boyfriend whos whinging about the quarter shes been allocated and talking about probably having most of their meals in the PAYD canteen rather than cooking at home!

15. You weren't visiting a certain hospital just off Edge Lane in Liverpool were you? They have weekly clinics there where all sorts of transgender wanabees turn up, now that is a frightening reception area to walk through.