Strangest Hotel In The World

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Blackcat, Feb 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Caught an advert for this the other night and thought it maybe on a par with the tourettes documentry.
    Monday 26th Feb 21.00

http://forums.digiguide.com/topic.asp?id=19412

http://www.iddistribution.tv/Producers/Landmark/Strangest%20Hotel.aspx?type=specials

2. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Blackcat,
    This was posted the other day & went AWOL.Still reckon we should book MDN in for a stay tho...

3. Don't know if this qualifies,
    But isn't there an Ice Hotel, in Norway, Sweden.Etc....
    Correct me if im wrong.. :thumleft:

Remember seeing something like that in a James Bond film..

4. I take it the hotel restaurant serves a fine selection of ice cream...

5. I prefer the ice hotel, they don't have strange ladies that take a creepy liking to you for no reason...gahh some kids I've met, they are so scary! Won't leave me alone!

6. There are three around the world that I know of. The one you are probably thinking of is the one in Jukkasjärvi, Sweden

Ice Hotel - Sweden

Then there is the one in Norway

Ice Hotel - Norway

and the one in Quebec, Canada

Ice hotel - Canada

It is something that is on my to do list of things to experience. Not quite sure how a bed made of ice and an electric blanket would work though as the damp patch might be much bigger than expected :D

7. All Japanese Love Hotels are far superior...I stayed in one that had a waterslide in the (2-storey) room. All for approx 80 quid a night. Money well spent.

8. Could be worse. Could be me walking into me parents hotel room when I was ten during a family vacation.

I've always wondered why anyone needed so many whips, crotchless pants, melted wax, masks and other strange devices which are erroneously referred to as 'toys'.

Until now.

Muhuhaha, muhuhahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!