Strangest Hotel in Britain

old_gun

Old-Salt
Channel 4 at 21:00 tonight. The story of a working hotel that trains malaaaaars in the Hotel and Catering trade.

A mate just told me he p*ssed himself when he saw a clip. Sounds like it could be a laugh.

old_gun said:
Channel 4 at 21:00 tonight. The story of a working hotel that trains malaaaaars in the Hotel and Catering trade.

A mate just told me he p*ssed himself when he saw a clip. Sounds like it could be a laugh.
They're making a great success of it considering the number of complete spackers working in the industry. I travel quite a lot with work and the state of some hotels and their staff is astonishingly shite.

SlimeyToad

War Hero
Two minutes in and I'm in fcuking bits already.

The missus is not happy - thinks I'm a heartless cnut.

Did you see the two on a disciplinary? That bottom jaw just hanging there - FFS, it's too much for me.

Blackcat

War Hero
I want a tie collection

in_the_cheapseats

LE
Girl on the front desk - Gwar and mmmmmllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaar!

Victorian grandad, buggers lugs, cardigan and a bow tie - FFS :slow:

Blackcat

War Hero
Tom's got some cracking moves, bet he could cut a rug in a club

daz

LE
BaldricksBullet said:
No idea what you're talking about... just checked and on TV4 they were still talking Danish... Farty Towels though.
try turning over to C4 then, your missing the mong love triangle (and I dont mean Frenchmong, SLRetard and Bugsy) :thumright:

Benny687

Old-Salt
question to mlllarrr "so, where do you look for a girlfriend?"

mlllarrs response "errrrrm, the co-op. butlins. and the beach..."

f*ck me why didnt i think of that?

Bagster

Old-Salt
I fukcing loved the bit where one gave a letter to the spakker bird's boyfriend to give to her.!!!!! fcuking priceless.

Benny687

Old-Salt
question to mlllarrr "so, where do you look for a girlfriend?"

mlllarrs response "errrrrm, the co-op. butlins. and the beach..."

f*ck me why didnt i think of that?

I'm going to hell mmmlllaaaaarrrrrr bread rolls.....................................................mong!!!!

Blackcat

War Hero
The carers got a decent set of chubbs

Latest Threads