• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Strangest Hotel in Britain

Channel 4 at 21:00 tonight. The story of a working hotel that trains malaaaaars in the Hotel and Catering trade.

A mate just told me he p*ssed himself when he saw a clip. Sounds like it could be a laugh.

old_gun said:
Channel 4 at 21:00 tonight. The story of a working hotel that trains malaaaaars in the Hotel and Catering trade.

A mate just told me he p*ssed himself when he saw a clip. Sounds like it could be a laugh.
They're making a great success of it considering the number of complete spackers working in the industry. I travel quite a lot with work and the state of some hotels and their staff is astonishingly shite.

Two minutes in and I'm in fcuking bits already.

The missus is not happy - thinks I'm a heartless cnut.

Did you see the two on a disciplinary? That bottom jaw just hanging there - FFS, it's too much for me.

BaldricksBullet said:
No idea what you're talking about... just checked and on TV4 they were still talking Danish... Farty Towels though.
try turning over to C4 then, your missing the mong love triangle (and I dont mean Frenchmong, SLRetard and Bugsy) :thumright:

question to mlllarrr "so, where do you look for a girlfriend?"

mlllarrs response "errrrrm, the co-op. butlins. and the beach..."

f*ck me why didnt i think of that?

question to mlllarrr "so, where do you look for a girlfriend?"

mlllarrs response "errrrrm, the co-op. butlins. and the beach..."

f*ck me why didnt i think of that?

Latest Threads