Strange party

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Arte_et_Marte, Oct 23, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As some of you are aware, I am a bit of a Billy No Mates, however, I've been invited to a private party this coming Sunday. Woo Hoo.

It's fancy dress, maybe 20 women and 4 blokes, pics are of course a possibility, and the theme is Dead People.

I have scotched the idea of turning up dressed as my late wife, and wouldn't feel happy going as Hitler. I have long given up eating, and looking like a shit sandwich.

It must be obvious as to I am when I enter.

I prefer to dress smart at a party, so collar and tie is good, and I have a perfectably respectable DJ. I do not do anything involving home made clothing, and would prefer home, to a cell, post party.

So, my cunty chums, any ideas?

Ta.

2. Jesus he's dead.... But as far as i know he didn't wear a DJ to the last supper.

3. Colonel Gaddaffi in his military get up. white your face a bit, put on a bit of red makeup in a dot for the gunshot wound. sorted.

• Like Like x 4
  4. Are you quite sure there is not a bowl and a load of keys involved in this?
    If so, can I have an invite?

5. Arte doesn't drive so his taxi driver is looking forward to the idea

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nice, and bang up to date, *thinking aloud... will it get me a shag?*

7. I find this outfit to be a great ice breaker at parties.

[​IMG]

8. 2797_dean-martin-145067.jpg

Added bonus of having to drink like a fish to be "in character".

Editted to add: that would also work with George Best or Ollie Reed, though I'm not sure how often either of those two were seen in a DJ...

• Like Like x 2
  9. How about John Wilkes Booth or Albert Desalvo, both quite the dandy when alive.

10. I feckin gave you that photo for personal use. Now I feel like an old party balloon. Deflated. But not ashamed.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 4 blokes and 20 women, if you don't get one you are obviously a gayer.

12. Stick half a burned out car tyre on your head, cover yourself in shit tattoos and slip into one of Jarrod's best dresses. Voila - Amy Winehouse.

Alternatively, put on 10 stone, inflate your lips to 20lb and tip up to the party in an ill-fitting bikini - Jade Goody.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  14. That may get him a shag,after she as finished laughing.

15. I see where you are going oh skint one, however the hostess is going as the Winehose creature, and there's no time to add the amount of weight required for a Jane Goody job.