Strange lights over Iraq

Hey guys,

Youtube

Just found this video on one of the tin foil hat brigade websites that I look over from time to time. Anybody seen anything similar over there? Anybody got any idea what this is? Swamp gas? :D :?

osamas mate E.T

As one of the comments says, light pillars.

Interesting though.

They're light pillars. Usually caused by the sun/moon low on the horizon with cloud layer above (ice crystals mainly). Can also form above above bright light sources on the ground such as in this video.

Bottleosmoke said:
Its those wild badgers of Basra again................
Ber-looody typical. Every time we come up with a wizzo new weapon or technique to defeat terrur, some eejit gives the game away by gobbing off on some website.

There were squirrels as well.

Ber-looody typical. Every time we come up with a wizzo new weapon or technique to defeat terrur, some eejit gives the game away by gobbing off on some website.
prehaps not this time, but.... well who knows ;)

only advantage is that I can see what my competitors are up too :D

WW

Exodus 13:
[18] But God led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red sea: and the children of Israel went up harnessed out of the land of Egypt.
[19] And Moses took the bones of Joseph with him: for he had straitly sworn the children of Israel, saying, God will surely visit you; and ye shall carry up my bones away hence with you.
[20] And they took their journey from Succoth, and encamped in Etham, in the edge of the wilderness.
[21] And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night:
[22] He took not away the pillar of the cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from before the people.