Strange halftrack markings

Some of you are not taking this seriously!

I'm just jealous of Halftrack having a halftrack. I did have a Dodge WC52 for a while and that was fun.:cool:
ARRSE 's are always welcome to have a drive once she's back on the road.

As its an early halftrack, never rebuilt as a A1 variant, I suspect it served throughout 44/45 and ended up in a training depot. The better protected M3A1's would have still been serving on the front line up to and including the Korean War.

Some of you are not taking this seriously!

I'm just jealous of Halftrack having a halftrack. I did have a Dodge WC52 for a while and that was fun.:cool:

what are the chances of someone with that username having a halftrack? it's spooky

Thinking about it, as it never was an A1, it might also have been converted into a M16 MGMC for gunnery training at one time.

They should have stuck with these ….
View attachment 378955
I wasn't allowed one of these as a company car. I wasn't allowed the Hale and Pace penis extension car either.

I will admit my skoda octavia is a little more practical, but what if I want to invade poland? nobody thought of that

I wasn't allowed one of these as a company car. I wasn't allowed the Hale and Pace penis extension car either.

I will admit my skoda octavia is a little more practical, but what if I want to invade poland? nobody thought of that
Being German not very reliable , but M3's were troublesome too , I believe .

oh there you go with facts again, like the Director arguing that it 'doesn't really set the right tone for us to be using WW2 Nazi machinery'. My counter-argument of 'well you have a Porche' (not a company car) was met with that classic riposte of '**** off'

Not really, once the rear idler had been sorted early on. It's got a reliable engine and drive train, being little more than an armoured truck.

Not really, once the rear idler had been sorted early on. It's got a reliable engine and drive train, being little more than an armoured truck.

You lot are all panicking and claiming it's a Tiger...

It's probably a Panzer IV...

A common problem back in the day I believe... ;-)