strange goings on

Now it might be cos it's getting close to halloween, but last night I was sat in keks and best white mess shirt doing my pottery on my g1098 pottery wheel when the room went very cold. I could see my breath on the air and suddenly I could feel some cold hands on mine helping me mould the clay into a giant cock and balls. I reckon it was that cancer ridden dancing puff patrick swoozy and the fecker has come back to try and bum us. Are there any ordained arrsers who can possibly pop over and do a exohomorism for us?

It might be Patrick Swayze but sounds more like Johnnie Walker .

BPS666 said:
Now it might be cos it's getting close to halloween, but last night I was sat in keks and best white mess shirt doing my pottery on my g1098 pottery wheel when the room went very cold. I could see my breath on the air and suddenly I could feel some cold hands on mine helping me mould the clay into a giant c*** and balls. I reckon it was that cancer ridden dancing puff patrick swoozy and the fecker has come back to try and bum us. Are there any ordained arrsers who can possibly pop over and do a exohomorism for us?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Class!

No one puts BPS666 in a corner!!!

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
SuperTrooper said:
He's not even dead you thick fucker! :roll:
Errrmmm Have you checked Sky News/BBC News/ITV News/Channel 5 News/The radio new etc etc etc.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Miner said:
MSI64 said:
No one puts BPS666 in a corner!!!
Yes they do, her father. And she's 16. What are you, 38?
Do one peado.
Still legal though.

All joking aside, I'm gutted he's dead.
My dream of them making Point Break 2 has been shattered.
Along with Dirty Dancing - The Incontinent Years, & Road House 2.
I even hoped for a sequel to North & South.
I may have to take a day off work to grieve over this sad loss. :cry:

It could be worse Keith Floyd could have cooked his last wine soaked Kiev, can anyone else smell burning?