Strange goings on in webcam ?

German so I doubt it.
Only the base vehicle, the rest was added on by BAe/Alvis/Hagglunds to UK spec.

To be honest I'd be surprised if it didn't have a BV. On the other hand, having read about the support/spares cockup by the MoD anything is possible!

Ref the night viewing, someone needs to give them a ring and ask if they can clean the cobwebs off the webcam, they get damp and reflect light which spoils the view, bloody slackers.

Only the base vehicle, the rest was added on by BAe/Alvis/Hagglunds to UK spec.

To be honest I'd be surprised if it didn't have a BV. On the other hand, having read about the support/spares cockup by the MoD anything is possible!
Fitted for but........

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Ferret was British but "didn't have a BV". Mine did.

the 432 didn't have an electric grill. mine did.

when the new OC started I returned the grill BV back to standard. and stashed it behind the other two.

On inspecting the vehicle one of the first things he said was 'why don't we have a grill? here, give me a screwdriver...

(we had a gas grill and double gas burners, carpeting throughout and an inflatable armchair cos I like comfort)

Last edited:

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
the 432 didn't have an electric grill. mine did.

when the new OC started I returned the grill BV back to standard. and stashed it behind the other two.

On inspecting the vehicle one of the first things he said was 'why don't we have a grill? here, give me a screwdriver...

(we had a gas grill and double gas burners, carpeting throughout and an inflatable armchair cos I like comfort)
My Series 3 FFR was lined with plywood, double canopied and carpeted with sheepskin seat covers and foldy down maps and battle boards. I had a bloody good dvr/op I can tell you, we used to spend hours customising 33 GT 13...sniff

slick

LE
They`re still there, looks like they`ve been out of camera shot to the left for a few days.... Pentewan Sands Webcam

Untitled.jpg

They haven't gone away, you know?

A nice few days at the seaside away from Chivenor.

Screenshot_20210304_135657.png

TamH70

MIA
Bloody good resolution on that webcam thingy. Good drills!

The big green BRV thing is still here.

I don't envy the blokes there though - early March is bloody cold in Cornwall from what I've read.

Latest Threads