Strange goings on - Fur handcuffs FFS

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mitchthebar, Aug 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Blinding - what a story!
  2. Thats a great story.
  3. Well thats made me smile for the rest of the day! you couldn't make this stuff up!

He later told a court: 'I couldn't move. She grabbed the top of my pyjamas and tore them from my body until I was naked.

'I didn't wish it to happen. I was extremely depressed and upset after being forced to have sex.'

This 'rape' occurred three times.

For the record, his pyjamas, later produced in court, were light blue and 'silky'. He also claimed to have been wearing some kind of Mormon chastity belt underneath. Alas, to no avail.
  4. Well well, I remember the carnation up the hooter story.... strange lady.... very strange
  5. proof that all women, everywhere are mental.
  6. I've given this a bump, cos people really ought to read this. Well I think so anyway. It sounds as though MDN could have been involved (or certainly would have like to have been).

If you don't bother to read it, that's entirely up to you, but your life will be just that little bit less rich than it could have been.
  7. The saddest thing about this story is that I remember it when it was news... <sigh>
  8. Any bloke who claims he was raped by a doris is gay. Fact.

She sounds like a bit of a character. I would imagine that most (male) Arrsers would happily let her tie them to the bed in silky pyjamas and ravish them. I fcuking would.

Fcuking homo (him, not me).
  9. In her younger photos she looked like she had a cracking rack, but I bet they've hit the floor now.
  10. So she's a MILF. Is there a problem with that?
  11. Not at all, she'd still get it. :wink:
  13. Why oh why do we always get the nutters as border jumpers? Why can't they go pick on Mexico...