Strange Dreams

I had a dream.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character. . .

It went on a bit and, TBF, it was a bit boring.
Presumably only up to the bit where you got shot!

Presumably only up to the bit where you got shot!
I think that you may have just been living out a Coca Cola commercial.
Never mind that-listen to this: did you know that King had delivered parts of that speech at other venues for over a year?

Apparently, the speech he delivered in Chicago in '62, whilst shorter, contained much of the 'I have a dream . . .' stanza.

So there.

Another one that I keep getting (I had it again within the last couple of nights), is being in possession of a SLR.
I've sneaked off with it and I keep it hidden at home. I think I know that I'm going to get caught with it, but still I don't do anything obvious like dumping it.

Hmm.... a dream featuring THAT rifle. I'm pretty sure that in earlier life it would have culminated in a nocturnal emission.

Last edited:
Another one that I keep getting (I had it again within the last couple of nights), is being in possession of a SLR.
I've sneaked off with it and I keep it hidden at home. I think I know that I'm going to get caught with it, but still I don't do anything obvious like dumping it.

Hmm.... a dream featuring THAT rifle. I'm pretty sure that in earlier life it would have culminated in a nocturnal emission.
Private Pyle walt

gorillaguts981

War Hero
My wife thinks I'm certifiable given the content of my dreams. I realise it's my brain sorting out all the annoying, contradictory and unexplainable shit I experience every day. If it didn't, I would definitely need a checkup from the neck up. I never tell her any more if she asks. It seems bizarre when spoken out loud.

My wife thinks I'm certifiable given the content of my dreams. I realise it's my brain sorting out all the annoying, contradictory and unexplainable shit I experience every day. If it didn't, I would definitely need a checkup from the neck up. I never tell her any more if she asks. It seems bizarre when spoken out loud.
How dull would it be to have 'sensible' dreams? Just more of the usual.

WTAF i've had that one as well even down to cleaning the rounds, strange as being ex cab and having smg as weapon i only got a handful of goes on the god of war

Last night, it was lunch with Boris Johnson. We jumped in a cab to go 100 yards to a restaurant of his choice. I had to pick his suitcase up from the pavement and put it in the cab. He wanted to leave it there (in the middle of London) because "We're not going very far" (I always knew that he was a silly cunt).

For those who insist that dreams are in monochrome, the inside of the restaurant was a bilious red colour.

FakeSheikh2

Old-Salt
Last night, it was lunch with Boris Johnson. We jumped in a cab to go 100 yards to a restaurant of his choice. I had to pick his suitcase up from the pavement and put it in the cab. He wanted to leave it there (in the middle of London) because "We're not going very far" (I always new that he was a silly ****).

For those who insist that dreams are in monochrome, the inside of the restaurant was a bilious red colour.
The suitcase had a dead body in it & Boris has found a fall guy! YOU.
A dream like this means you like being screwed over & enjoy cheap places to eat.

Do they?

A genuine question as all my dreams are in glorious 3D Dolby SurroundSound technicolour,

Do people have monochrome dreams? They must be right lazy bastards if their subconscious can't be arrsed to paint in the colours.

i was in a tailors shop looking at suits but everyone i picked up was meant for someone called Mr. Ewan. i then was getting pissed off as i couldnt find Mr. Ewan and on one in the shop would tell me how much the suits cost (i cant remember why i needed to know either of these things), i was getting more and more frustrated with this when luckily my son fell out of bed and woke me up.

after conking out again i was trying to inspect a giant rat (about the size of a cow) to understand if it was an alien or not, the poison sacks seemed to indicate so. i was a bit worried about waking it. i dont know why i was doing this.

all in all its been nice to have some more relaxed ones

Do they?

A genuine question as all my dreams are in glorious 3D Dolby SurroundSound technicolour,

Do people have monochrome dreams? They must be right lazy bastards if their subconscious can't be arrsed to paint in the colours.

i imagine its a combat indicator for being a boring boring bastard

i imagine its a combat indicator for being a boring boring bastard
Well that was obviously my initial thought as well.

But I think it is a bit more complex than that in reality.

Black and white is not natural to humans. Nothing is in B&W in reality.

B&W is an artifact of art (drawing on paper) and early photography/cinema. In both cases it is a technical limitation of the media used.

It must be more difficult for the brain to dream interpret the world as B&W than simply to reflect it in colour because it will have to look at every part of an image and work out the black, white and grey bits for every part of that image.

Maybe the monochrome dreamers have more brain power!