Strange Dreams

I have some very strange dreams. They are very often recurring. One involves being unable to find an unoccupied toilet or one that is in a usable condition.

Last night, I had one where I got involved in a snogging session with EastEnders' very own Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy). It was quite disturbing. I have not watched an episode of EastEnders in twenty five years or longer and I had to Google it to get the name of the character and the actress.

She's no oil painting, is she?

1) One involves being unable to find an unoccupied toilet or one that is in a usable condition.
2) I had one where I got involved in a snogging session with EastEnders' very own Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy). It was quite disturbing.
1) One involves being unable to find an unoccupied toilet or one that is in a usable condition.
Be 100% certain you are going to crap your pants on a regular basis - in public.

2) I had one where I got involved in a snogging session with EastEnders' very own Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy). It was quite disturbing.
Be 100% certain you were self-sucking and thought up a snogging session with Sonia Fowler in an attempt to pretend you were kissing a girl and not your own widgey. The ugliness aspect was your own mind remembering that you are a pervert.

I occasionally dream I am eating a giant marshmallow, when I wake up, my mouth is full of feathers, and I always sleep like a log, woke up this morning, in the fireplace.....I know....I'll get me hat....TAXI!

Is this going back to time with nanny when she did not clean your nappy in time after you filled it.
So you transgress to thinking you will defecate in public and been ridiculed for crapping in public?

Kissing a well known actress is this not the fact that nanny turned you down young master and scolded you when you had a wet dream thinking of her in her tight norling nurses uniform and scolded you for having naughty dreams of her pert body after you saw daddy drilling her on a regular basis.

I out you as Jacob Rees Mogg and a serial liker of getting the wife pregnant.

Is this going back to time with nanny when she did not clean your nappy in time after you filled it.
So you transgress to thinking you will defecate in public and been ridiculed for crapping in public?

Kissing a well known actress is this not the fact that nanny turned you down young master and scolded you when you had a wet dream thinking of her in her tight Norland nurses uniform and scolded you for having naughty dreams of her pert body after you saw daddy drilling her on a regular basis.

I out you as Jacob Rees Mogg and a serial liker of getting the wife pregnant.

Fixed

I have some very strange dreams. They are very often recurring. One involves being unable to find an unoccupied toilet or one that is in a usable condition.

Last night, I had one where I got involved in a snogging session with EastEnders' very own Sonia Fowler (Natalie Cassidy). It was quite disturbing. I have not watched an episode of EastEnders in twenty five years or longer and I had to Google it to get the name of the character and the actress.

She's no oil painting, is she?
The khazi dream probably means you need a slash or a dump.

The Eastenders dream definitely means you are mentally ill.

you're in good company, have a read through this;

the two that stand out from the last week or so was the one where my wife and i were spies and it transpired that our handler (Russell Crowe) was a double agent. He pulled a knife on me but my mrs. intervened and beat him to death with a cosh. which seemed unlike her.

couple of days ago i was being chased by some sort of monster/zombie and in the end decided to top myself by hurling myself down a huge stairwell. i bounced a few times and only managed to paralyze myself so had to watch as they run down the stairs towards me and eventually tore me to pieces. that one was memorable.

overopensights

ADC
Book Reviewer
Serious fellas, I get dreams but thankfully not often, the last bad one was about six months ago. I was chasing and being chased through a woods, both of us with fixed bayonets, cam cream the lot! , It was horrendous, another dream is that I am isolated, always in deep woods and can't find my kit and without clothing, wtf?

In general I quite like my dreams. I don’t bother too much with trying to interpret them as I reckon they are mostly just the brain dumping garbage.

Not had a nightmare since I was a teenager and had a fackin awful one.

If I am developing an illness I have a “mathematical” dream the night before. I am sat at a desk and am completely surrounded by sheets of paper covered in numbers. I am supposed to be doing something to this vast expanse of numbers but don’t know what. I wake up with some illness. Happened since I was a kid. No idea why?

I have a lot of architectural dreams in which my sleeping brain creates fantastic buildings, palaces, cityscapes, towns etc. I could not create these with a pencil and paper whilst awake and I have no particular architectural abilities. I really enjoy these dreams but am at a loss to explain them.

I hate to be the one to break it but you're not dreaming, you're just in India.

Serious fellas, I get dreams but thankfully not often,
Just to do the boring science bit, we all have about 6 dream sessions a night, but you only remember the ones after which you wake up quite quickly.

I'm sure you mean a Roundshaw Estate Girl who says she is from Croydon as that makes her posh?
Be fair. She is from Croydon Airport.

I speak as someone who, four decades ago, used to have to run cross-country around the periphery of Roundshaw. You should be able to name my school in one...

ugly

LE
Mine are definitely odd due to the medication I am on

Latest Threads