Strange days In Northern Ireland!

Let's hope none of the "players" are breaking out a few ground to air missiles from their "stores" to welcome the Chinook.
They haven't gone away you know!
Yes I agree, IMHO the political ex players will have their bases covered on this one. The word wud have gone out to the so called ex IRA spotters to have their eyes peeled, I do not think SF could handle the embarrassment if owt was downed.

Re the above.
The arse end of nowhere.
'There's something out there'.
'It's a sheep'
'Not a sheep sir. It hasn't moved'
Looks like a sheep but its not moving, he's right.
'What do we do'
'Put one in it'
He does
'Try to hit the thing'
'I did sir'
'One more'
The things still standing.
'Gods teeth'
'I hit it twice'
When someone eventually goes for a look. Its a sheep, shot to bits and standing up its oxters in muck.
Right we're out of here

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
Without kebabs?

I'm on a farm in deepest Co Down, up to my arse in snow, and I haven't had the courtesy of a Chinook flight. I've almost run out of decent malt, here. I see that McGuinness thing was swilling champagne at No.10 today; it's one law for the bloody 'politicians' and one for the rest of us.

There's always the crate of gin, I suppose.

Robinson & McGuinness went to Downing Street today and got turfed out onto the street in front of the cameras, they had to very quickly sort out how you inform the press that the PM said "**** off you paddy cnuts and stop ******* begging" without looking like nobs.

They failed. Miserably.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Robinson & McGuinness went to Downing Street today and got turfed out onto the street in front of the cameras, they had to very quickly sort out how you inform the press that the PM said "**** off you paddy cnuts and stop ******* begging" without looking like nobs.

They failed. Miserably.
Corporation tax. The only people pushing this is the likes of UTV and loads of big private business. All looking for a tax cut which will impact on everyone else living here.
Lowering it didn't do the south any good. Dell dumped thousands of jobs and went to Poland, cheaper wages.
Some of the mental midgets here, doing big sums. I'd sooner read wordsmith on the joy of privatisation.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

I'm on a farm in deepest Co Down, up to my arse in snow, and I haven't had the courtesy of a Chinook flight. I've almost run out of decent malt, here. I see that McGuinness thing was swilling champagne at No.10 today; it's one law for the bloody 'politicians' and one for the rest of us.

There's always the crate of gin, I suppose.
The idyllic country life eh? Still, at least you have the sheep to keep you warm until the resup comes or the snow melts! :)

The wokka has gone tech. Now there's a shock.

The Chinook came over my place an hour ago and headed up the hill to where there are a couple of farms in trouble, so hopefully they were able to deliver some joy to the sheep up there. The pilot ignored my signal saying 'Out of Talisker, please assist'. Twat. I'll just have to drive, then.

Theyre neighbours, its the right thing to do, following decades of the RAF doing SAR on behalf of the Republic

I'm just surprised the RAF had a spare Chinook and didn't cry off saying the weather was too crap to fly.