Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Straightforward Crap Jokes! - The "I'll get me coat" Collection.

Paddy and his wife go out for a meal on to celebrate her birthday. The waitress welcomes them, shows them to their table and asks them if they are celebrating anything special. Paddy smiles and says it’s my wife’s birthday! The waitress takes their order and brings their food. Smiling she says to them “enjoy your meals but make sure you save room for a free dessert”.

Paddy pondered for a while and asked the waitress to explain again and she says, “yes, if you save room we’ll give you a free dessert to celebrate your wife’s birthday”

He pondered a little more, then stood up and shouted “vroom, vroom”.

sci fact.jpg

I've been told I'm not ambitious enough.
If only there was an olympic sport for being a lazy.
That bronze medal would be mine.
Slight tangent, sitting around gabbing at work with a bunch of female colleagues (before the days of political correctness and metoo) and they started asking me how good I was in bed. I replied that I wasn't a very good lover, and that if sex was an olympic sport I'd always win the silver medal.

There was a couple of second of silence as they all digested that, and then the quiuck one in the group said "does that mean you always come second? I wish my husband did...."