Straightforward Crap Jokes! - The "I'll get me coat" Collection.

miner69er

War Hero
1623176833688.png

dlrg

LE
1623212677428.png

tiredoldhorse

Old-Salt
A biologist, a chemist, and a statistician are out hunting. The biologist shoots at a deer and misses 5 feet to the left. The chemist takes a shot and misses 5 feet to the right. The statistician yells, "We got 'em!"

Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter flight for 4 people? I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave early Saturday (June 12th) morning from Southend Airport and will fly to Hunstanton where we will have breakfast and then on a yacht for champagne lunch.
We will then fly back along the east coast to see the amazing sights and then returning back to Southend Airport, go out for dinner, then fly back home.

If interested please pm me.

Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go.

Anybody interested in a free ride in a helicopter flight for 4 people? I'm still looking for 2 more people to join us. We leave early Saturday (June 12th) morning from Southend Airport and will fly to Hunstanton where we will have breakfast and then on a yacht for champagne lunch.
We will then fly back along the east coast to see the amazing sights and then returning back to Southend Airport, go out for dinner, then fly back home.

If interested please pm me.

Preferably someone with a helicopter and yacht, otherwise we can't go.

I was on the verge of asking if the meals were thrown in as well then saw the punchline.
Feeling gullible today.

Dwarf

LE
1623256720710.png

dlrg

LE
Q. What did the slug say to the snail?

A. "Big Issue Sir?"