Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Straightforward Crap Jokes! - The "I'll get me coat" Collection.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Except Planet of the Apes and Thomas the Tank Engine do not have middle names. Unless you count the spaces between "of" and "the" , and "The" and "Tank".
He has two surnames like Alec Douglas Home.

Or even
Vlad take my name in vain and the next 30 years are in pokey Putin

Got beaten up this morning in a lift. A woman got in wearing a low cut top with a magnificent set of breast spilling out. I couldn’t help staring.

It all kicked off when she said “Will you press one please?” So I did. Can’t remember much after that.

Got beaten up this morning in a lift. A woman got in wearing a low cut top with a magnificent set of breast spilling out. I couldn’t help staring.

It all kicked off when she said “Will you press one please?” So I did. Can’t remember much after that.
A dwarf was in a lift when it stopped and a tall woman got on. After the door had closed he looked up and said “can I smell your twat?”

She replied “NO YOU CAN’T!”

To which he replied “must be your feet then”

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Got ripped off yesterday, I bought an old Elvis record from the market “Wooden Leg”

I said to the stall owner, “ I thought he sang Wooden Heart?”

He said... “This is a pirate version”

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Admitting his 0-4 record is not impressive “on paper,” trainers announced that Lucky, a German shepherd guide dog for the blind in Wuppertal, Germany, is available for his fifth owner.

Lucky led his first owner in front of a bus, killing him.

Then he led the second off the end of a pier, drowning him.

He nudged his third owner off a railway platform in front of an express train, killing him.

And he walked his fourth owner into heavy traffic, abandoning him to be hit and killed.

The new owner won’t be told of Lucky’s record because, the trainers say, the dog might sense nervousness “and do something silly.”

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
FB_IMG_1614196037250.jpg

This fat ugly bird asked for my phone number this morning, so I made one up.

I feel a bit stupid now, as I don't know if my car's passed its MOT or not.