Straight rights march

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by theoriginalphantom, Apr 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure this is going to upset somebody, but here goes..

Is it about time that there was a straight rights day in Brighton?

Average floats. hosted by average people. maybe the RAF would like to try recruiting some straight people (well some of them have to be straight, don't they??)

Speaches by famous straight people from showbiz like, um, err (ok I have not thought this through very far)

Any suggestions on a date/time/attractions/guest speakers?
  2. 'don't ask...don't tell'

3. You could also have MOWO (Music Of White Origin) awards in the evening for things like: Best Morris Dance Track, Shortest Unfinished Symphoney and most unpopular Christian Church Rock Band.
  4. Still not the time to introduce this?
  5. Maybe you could have a "smokers only" float, and the whole thing could be policed by members of the White Police Association.
    And as Christmas is coming, you could have Nativity wait ..I've gone too far now.
  6. Policed by coppers including members of the "National White Police Association" and with banners proclaiming that some people actually enjoy eating animal products
  7. What banner would the 'strights' use, all the good ones are for gay nuclear whales
  8. Who's Straight??

That is so hetrophobic
  9. I know someone who could knock up some quintessentially English tea and scones. And how about a real ale tent to promote irresponsible drinking?
  10. ......and pointedly ignore any question about conducting a H & S assessment. And while we're at it, we could burn some council diversity plans.
  11. Perhaps a few closets just incase some drink too much and get carried away with all the male bonding :roll:
  12. No, that would be gay. Closets would be useful for the heteros to get into, rather than out of.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Feck....More crab baiting! 8O It's the Navy that's queer,not us RAF!! :twisted:
  14. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

We could have a float for Tax payers who were born in this country handing out flyers written only in English. The parade route would have to be straight up the middle of the road of course.
  15. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer

Not so sure about this one CBO what about if someone got hurt? I mean who would supervise the safe burning of the plans.............