Straight men posing as lesbians

Why are straight men posing as gay women?

Erm, to try and get a shag? The massively obvious and only answer.

Only a woman could ask such a stupid bloody question.

Ah, it's all bcoming clearly now . . . :)

These are then investigated by FindHrr’s co-founders, Nicola Chubb and Rebecca Paisis. Chubb jokes: “Myself and my business partner often ask each other whose turn it is to be on ‘penis duty’, but it really is quite a serious issue and it takes up a lot of admin time.”
Is Flashy that ugly?

Erm, to try and get a shag? The massively obvious and only answer.

Or wanking off to birds talking about clit rubbing, finger fucking, squirting and the finer art of deep cunnilingus?

I know a woman who runs a sex site, (wife swapping, group sex etc), she says the males who pose as lesbians do so in the hope of receiving explicit e mails they can then have a wank over. She's quite an expert in this matter.
This may explain the reason behind the Telegraph article.
That said the standard of journalism in the Telegraph is declining with every day, as is the spelling and punctuation of the so called journalists. I don't know what the Barclay brothers are hoping to achieve with this, those that buy the Sun are unlikely to switch to the Telegraph.

I may have spotted the flaw in your plan...
I know a few lezzerbeans, half decent looking ones too. No dungarees in sight. All enjoy a good length of the meaty rapier from time to time, and there's no harm in chancing your arm. God, after all, loves a trier.

I know a few lezzerbeans, half decent looking ones too. No dungarees in sight. All enjoy a good length of the meaty rapier from time to time, and there's no harm in chancing your arm. God, after all, loves a trier.
No, he loves a Liar. He's just been misheard

I know a woman who runs a sex site, (wife swapping, group sex etc), she says the males who pose as lesbians do so in the hope of receiving explicit e mails they can then have a wank over. She's quite an expert in this matter.
This may explain the reason behind the Telegraph article.
That said the standard of journalism in the Telegraph is declining with every day, as is the spelling and punctuation of the so called journalists. I don't know what the Barclay brothers are hoping to achieve with this, those that buy the Sun are unlikely to switch to the Telegraph.
Given their estimated wealth of £2.3bn,I doubt they are too worried.

Presumably they wish their assets to gain in value not drop. I do wonder though if they read their own paper. Be interesting to know if the readership figures are going up or down.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer

Erm, to try and cure a lesbian with a protein injection? The massively obvious and only answer.

Fixed, no charge, yada yada.

Presumably they wish their assets to gain in value not drop. I do wonder though if they read their own paper. Be interesting to know if the readership figures are going up or down.
The Guardian tells me;

"The latest newspaper readership figures throw up, as they often do, some odd figures. For example, the National Readership Survey (NRS) for the 12-month period October 2011 to September 2012 shows that the Daily Telegraph lost 12% of its readers compared to the same period the previous year."

There are probably more recent figures,but I doubt they will be any better.

Catfishing so thats what they call me ! ah the ability to sign up to gaydargirls to see half the women (in comfortable shoes) from camp, with nothing on/things slid in.

It's a serious issue and even more so as it is a criminal offence to be lesbian.

Unless, of course, you have a liquor licence.

Photos man, photos you know the rules.
I'll do the very best I can. I am however useless with computers. I'll speak to the lady, tell her of your interest and ask her to provide some. She lives in Riga, where her "operation" is run from. She's actually a friend of my wife which precludes me from any involvement in her business. Unfortunately.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Arthur "Two sheds" Jackson The NAAFI Bar 103
W Aviation 39
G Aviation 5